Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Where's the couch?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's the couch?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Where's the couch? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

On May 17, 2007, my world will come crashing down.

I just found out that the in the season finale of my beloved CSI, Sara is/might be killed off.

Sad1

Oh what will I do?!

Kill of Catherine (oh please kill off Catherine)... Kill Sophia or Warrick or even maybe greg ... BUT NOT MY SARA!!!

Okay, the opportunity to see Grissom lose his shit completely because his girlfriend is missing - taken by a freak-ass serial killer who likes to make minuature models of the scenes - might be somewhat worth it ...

BUT DON'T KILL SARA!!

She's the only damn reaon I watch anymore ...

Curls up on the floor and nurses a Smirnoff Ice and a cigarette

Gosh .... Not my Sara ....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 28-04-2007 23:57 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Come here you...

I'm feelin your pain...

My beloved Starbuck (a.k.a Kara Thrace) just blew up in a million tiny pieces in space as her lover, best friend, and confident watched....

If there is room on the couch...please scooch over....

No new posts 29-04-2007 03:05 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am not keen Sara, but I think I can feel your pain...oh and Lola, if I remember correctly from the offical website, Starbuck isn't as dead as you think.

No new posts 29-04-2007 09:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

covers both SJ and lola with warm blankets and offers some hot Irish coffee to soothe them with

Im so sorry . Take heart from Metaliants inside sources for Kara, she's too big and major a character to consider offing from the show!

Oh but SJ. Im gutted! No Way No how uh uh! Just plain refuse to believe they will permanantly kill off Sara! i think the same scenario might apply as with "kara's case! Only time will tell !

No new posts 30-04-2007 17:10 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If Sara (have you notice that both Sara and Kara are nearly the same spelling?) is killed off, then it would be interesting to see what happens to Grissom?

No new posts 30-04-2007 19:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Perhaps Sara and Kara both get sucked up by the Eye of Jupiter vortex with Kara landing in Las Vegas and Sara ending up on Galactica.

Kara and all her Starbuck habits (gambling, drinking, fighting, and cigar smoking) will fit right in Sin City. We will watch rivated as she tries to make it as a Showgirl.

Sara lands in Baltar's lab where they will work side by side testing everyone for Cylon blood. Meanwhile, they have an illicit 3 way affair with Six.

No new posts 30-04-2007 19:32 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

HHHHmmmmm, can't wait for those episodes. Biglaugh2

No new posts 30-04-2007 19:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

:blinks:

Lola ... why are you not writing TV shows??? Your imagination farkin rocks!!

What a great, funny, idea ....

Metaliant ... Yeah, what Grissom goes through would be interesting considering he has been closed off for so long, and finally opens up to someone he fully trusts and loves - only to have her get nicked by a perp.

To see him lose his shit will be great ...

But I don't like the thought of CD and then watching the survivors pining ... etc etc ...

There are more interesting ways of character development than through the sacrifice of a character who really is unique to the show - as well as the heart and soul of the team.

Sara is really the only one who feels empathy for the victims of crime. She is the heart, and the humanity of the cast.

And dammit, she doesn't make me cringe to be a woman like Catherine does.

I mean, come on ... "For every question you answer I'll undo a button on my shirt." What kind of behaviour is that for an investigator??

Okay, it's kewl for, say, the denizens on this board - but really ...

Ugh ... I don't want to see 50 year old boobies, thank you!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 30-04-2007 19:56 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is quite true, I admit but it could be worse, it could be 80 or 90 year old boobies. Scared

I have seen a programme on Channel 5 called Real CSI which follows proper CSI people and they don't do half (and probably what they say) on fictional shows. Also, there is a bit of critism in courts over here where juries think that forensic investigators don't make mistakes, when in fact they do in some cases.

No new posts 30-04-2007 21:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I cannot believe that the both of you passed up the chance to use this smilie!!

boobies boobies boobies

No new posts 30-04-2007 21:39 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lalala

No new posts 30-04-2007 21:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

iagree

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-04-2007 22:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Remember in the days before smilies?

When we had to do

(_Y_)

or

(@)(@)

heh heh

Sighhh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 01-05-2007 at 20:28.
No new posts 01-05-2007 20:27 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Biglaugh2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-05-2007 20:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

: > )

No new posts 01-05-2007 20:56 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

|)|)
(' ')
( * )
((..)(..))

No new posts 01-05-2007 21:07 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"While I was working for the Walsall Council, when I wasn't doing anything I made several pics with letters and/or numbers, which I will show tomorrow. I think they are pretty good if I say so myself.....hhhhmmmm.....that's givin' me an iidea." Wonders off thinking. Idea2

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

It's a shame now that we have these lovely kerning Windows fonts, that the old ascii text art doesn't really work the same because the character spacing is off. Can't remember, do we have bbcode code tags to force courier evenly spaced text on the board?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:19 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Not sure really I have never tested differences between font types but you know what this thread it has sooooo been taken over.

hijacked

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:34 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhhh what's a little thread hijacking between friends, eh?

This is a far more entertaining discussion anyhoo ...

I so remember in typing classes getting these projects when you'd type all freaking period and then end up with a pretty picture.

I used to wonder who in the heck was that bored to actually have sat down and created the images in the first place?!

And another of the original pickies...

----/--<@

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 02-05-2007 12:04 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: