Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Spiderman 3 *Spolier*
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spiderman 3 *Spolier*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Spiderman 3 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ooh call me dorky call me geeky ..but I seriously cant wait cant wait cant wait for Spiderman 3!! Trailer looked good (if not somewhat cliched in theme ) but heck Im still excited about it!! Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Has anyone seen it yet or seen any reviews?

No new posts 27-04-2007 17:24 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I thought it wasn't out for another week or so? But ITA, I'm looking forward to it! I always liked Spriderman as a kid. He's the true 'geeky' superhero. And I totally go for the geeky guys. Just look at my OAV-Eagle-esque DH!

No new posts 27-04-2007 20:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yep, definitely booking the babysitter for that one! even worth my MIL seeing the sad state of my housekeeping. Or maybe I could tidy up some in time.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 27-04-2007 23:00 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

It's going to be out on May 4th in Britain.

I like Spiderman because he's young and inexperience in life, which is the attraction for me, to see him with the usual teenage/early 20s problems.

No new posts 28-04-2007 10:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just like how Toby Maguire fits into that ever so tight spidey suit....er..cough...grin..I mean how he epitomises those young and inexperienced traits..

Angel3

found out its coming out here on May 3rd..but have to wait two weeks till Im able to get to cinema! Waaah... :cry3:

If you guys see this movie before me..give us reviews!! l

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 30-04-2007 at 15:27.
No new posts 30-04-2007 15:26 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Right saw Spiderman 3 and well................

No new posts 05-05-2007 14:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Well? mygoodness

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-05-2007 15:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ummmm... yeah.... we're probaby waiting for the DVD, but I'd like an early review!

No new posts 05-05-2007 15:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

while we bullied Met. for choking on his review,and leaving us hanging, I've gone searching and found this :

*WARNING- SPOILER ALERT!*

Synopsis & review

some more reviews can be found on THE best Movie review site in my opinion , as it gives us balanced views both good and bad! Rotten Tomatoes .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 06-05-2007 at 13:08.
No new posts 05-05-2007 16:11 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

.........I quite liked it but won't spoil it for you. I think it's better than the 2nd one but heck, that's me. If you want to read the synopois and reviews, then remembef it could spoil it for yer.

Shoots a rope out of his web shooter and swings away.....right into a wall.

No new posts 06-05-2007 10:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*scrapes Met off wall*

glad you liked it, and its a good sign if spidey 3 is better than spidey 2,but hooboy is my face red!
thanks for the head up, Met, I didnt even think of spoiler alerts! Ive just placed a warning spoiler alert sign above the review I linked. I dont wish to spoil anyone's enjoyment of movie. sowwy! eep!

No new posts 06-05-2007 13:12 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cep had to do that after a review I did when just put out too much information.

No new posts 06-05-2007 13:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I saw it this weekend too... well I saw whatever I could stay awake for.... too many time changes in sleep with my B/H working different hours... It was pretty cool what I saw but I still will want to watch it again to catch what I missed.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-05-2007 17:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That's cool that it's better than Spiderman 2! I thought 2 was better than 1 as well, so this is an interesting trend...

No new posts 07-05-2007 16:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have noticed that only a few sequals are as good or even better than the first ones, so it good be a good sign for some similar films.

No new posts 07-05-2007 16:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

TJ there are a lot of people saying that 3 was the worst one so far... so it would also depend on your taste... FYI

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-05-2007 14:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I talked to someone at work and he agrees that 3 is better than the first 2 and if what they say is true, then they may be making 3 more.

No new posts 08-05-2007 18:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

woohoo

No new posts 09-05-2007 12:58 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I owuld be careful before celebratig Im.

It's only a rumour as far as I am concered until it's confrimed and maybe the original people don't want to make any more or are making other stuff and then any new people who are making the films could just ruin it. Just look at the Batman films. The first 2 were damm good but then it kinda of went down hill from then on.

No new posts 10-05-2007 08:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There's still hope Obi wan! Trust in the force!

Trust the fact that these guys are getting megamillions from Spiderman movies and there's not much else out there for them.

I dont know, I just like seeing the glass half full . It aint over till its over..lets just wait and see...

signed

the Hippie with the rose tinted glasses

Rasta

(who is foreva smoking da funny stuff)

No new posts 10-05-2007 12:55 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: