Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » 300
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 300
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

you're posting as I am ... chat in real time!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 19-04-2007 16:07 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

chat?!...hmmm....

*wanders off to chat....*

No new posts 19-04-2007 16:13 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
Eunich led to some active eunich club (I mean people WILLINGLY want to become eunichs!!! ) led to some link on some famous guy who actually recorded his operation...led to link on yaoi...led to links animes....led to............

Erm3 Erm3 Erm3 Erm3 Eek4

No new posts 19-04-2007 23:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
I'd love to see the trail!

I am glad someone asked! I was thinking the exact samething.

No new posts 19-04-2007 23:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

start from here: http://www.eunuch.org/main/( tho I suggest our boys close their eyes!) and see where it leads ya!

Alieneyes

No new posts 22-04-2007 18:11 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"No thank you. I think, I know what they are and I have a horrible think." Crossing his legs very quickly.

No new posts 23-04-2007 18:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Imi, Imi, Imi, IMI. I was visiting the Eurogamer site and saw something damm exciting for just us two. There is now on sale, a PC game called Ancient Wars - Sparta. Similar to the Ages Of Empire's game I have. Basically you can build buildings, armies, and such and the set the Dogs Of Havoc (or maybe in your case Dogs Of Corruption and n my case Dogs of Madness or Dogs Of Beer depending on the occassion) on the people you want to conquer.

Here is the site. http://www.eurogamer.net Just copy and paste it. Too tired to do it properly.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 23-04-2007 at 20:51.
No new posts 23-04-2007 20:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah Metaliant! I got sooo sidetracked with all the barechested images in fics, pics and YOU tube AMV's I almost bypassed our barechested spartans!!! ( can you blame me? *grin*)

Yes Ancient Wars- Sparta is looking real good and Im sooo in! My son is a freak at these games, esp sim ones! I cant think of a better one for us to play!!!

Then again also checked out Spartan- Total Warrior and 300 -March for Glory. If you are into God of War, then its sooo worth checking out Total Warrior and March to glory!

Ah Thanks for the heads up my fav Metal Man! And considering how things have been going lately it certainly looks like we have set the dogs of Corruption and the Dogs of Madness loose!! LOl

No new posts 27-04-2007 17:20 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I did nearly buy it while I was attempting to find another game. I may buy next week though. Thanks for the heads up about those 2 other games.

I don't think the world is ready for us and our spartans yet.

No new posts 28-04-2007 10:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I cried when I saw this, I just keep hearing him say the words,

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-04-2007 22:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Rofl

LOLOLOLOL!! I love it!!

I just might use that poster on the front of my bathroom door!

quote:
I don't think the world is ready for us and our spartans yet.

We shall make the world ready!! FOR SPARTA!!!!!!

No new posts 01-05-2007 14:30 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope there's weren't any Persians there. laugh3

No new posts 01-05-2007 17:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: