Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Fire! Fire!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fire! Fire!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Fire! Fire! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Flammable toilets?
Toilet2 Flame2

Ouchies!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 16-04-2007 11:21 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow! I have to say that one of my favourite things in Japan was the toilet in our hotel room. Ooh... it was nice. I *really* wanted to bring it home with me.

But a fire???? I didn't know they had Science Ninja Technique, Firepotty! Lol2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 16-04-2007 at 16:42.
No new posts 16-04-2007 16:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw one in Chris Tarrants shows where she shows adverts from around the world some years ago.

I love it when read:-

"Fortunately nobody was using the toilets when the fire broke out and there were no injuries," a company spokesman said.

"The fire would have been just under your buttocks," she added.

Also:- It is not sold outside Japan.

Thank god we don't have them in Britian. Can you just imagine what vandals would do?

Toilet1 Flamebounce with a Flamethrower

No new posts 16-04-2007 21:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

It's pretty scary when you have to worry about fires and not the toilet monsters... Uhoh2

I can see a Gatch episode called .. when toilets attack!!!! Flush

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 17-04-2007 at 00:46.
No new posts 17-04-2007 00:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
It's pretty scary when you have to worry about fires and not the toilet monsters... Uhoh2

You're totally right, Gatchgirl! I can just see Berg Katse's toilet mecha design! Lol2

No new posts 17-04-2007 03:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
RE: Fire! Fire! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Flammable toilets?
Toilet2 Flame2

Ouchies!

Hehe those smilies sooooo compliment the topic Pirate

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-04-2007 08:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

You're totally right, Gatchgirl! I can just see Berg Katse's toilet mecha design! Lol2

And Ryu is forced onto a diet and ate too much Al Bran for breakfast Toilet2

No new posts 17-04-2007 18:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Or even Mc D's food causes sudden urges for a crapper!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-04-2007 23:43 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

quote:
I can see a Gatch episode called .. when toilets attack!!!!

quote:
I can just see Berg Katse's toilet mecha design!

quote:
And Ryu is forced onto a diet and ate too much Al Bran for breakfast

quote:
Or even Mc D's food causes sudden urges for a crapper!!!

AAAArrggh!! Nooooooooo! Get these images out of my head....Nooooooooooo!!! Freak8 Freak8

No new posts 18-04-2007 09:29 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Then you have the self-flushing toilets and a two-year-old.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 18-04-2007 14:55 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

desperate

No new posts 18-04-2007 16:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

I say lets fight fire with fire!

Flamethrower

No new posts 19-04-2007 12:19 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Fart2 Flamebounce

No new posts 19-04-2007 22:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: