Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Good price for ADV DVDs!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good price for ADV DVDs!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Thumb Up! Good price for ADV DVDs!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.advfilms.com/sale.asp

special valentine's sale.

Wheee!!!!! Waiting paid off!!!!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 09-02-2007 17:16 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those are some great prices... congrats on the find!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 10-02-2007 06:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When I went into Wolverhampton last week, I bought 7 AC/DC CDs for £52. This was becase 2 of them were £6 and the rest were £8.

Also, last month I was given a £10 voucher for helping in a poll type thing. So I went into HMV, a music shop and bought 2 AC/DC CDs for only £16. I used the voucher and only paid £6 cash for the CDs.

Now that's what I call a bargin.

No new posts 11-02-2007 12:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Most definatly sounds like a bargin.... would have to translate it into American currancy to see exactly how much of one.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 11-02-2007 at 16:53.
No new posts 11-02-2007 16:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I think it's $1.50 for £1 or somthing like that. I am afraid I don't watch financial news that much.

No new posts 11-02-2007 22:40 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

and this thread only NOW just caught my eye, not even an hour after I asked about it in another thread!!

Waaaahhhh!!!

and guess what according to this link, the DVD's are sold out!! Doh

double Waaaah!!

No new posts 15-04-2007 15:05 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hope you still find them somewhere.... maybe even try e-bay... Who knows if someone is looking to sell there.

No new posts 16-04-2007 02:05 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: