Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Yooo Hoooo Transmute Jun....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yooo Hoooo Transmute Jun....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Yooo Hoooo Transmute Jun.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think I just kicked your butt in Star Wars!!

Abduct3

*walk away whistling a juanty little tune*

No new posts 13-04-2007 18:24 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh I see the battles are now taking place in the arcade area.... may have to check that out!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-04-2007 19:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes yes, I should really look for more games to add to our arcade Laugh1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-04-2007 19:28 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Clap Yeah... some of these guys aren't willing to share.... GG ---> one of the gang out of the way so she can play, since she's finally finished her homework.... MUWAWAWA

No new posts 13-04-2007 19:31 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

OOH!! more games ..yes yes more games...(waaaah waaah why are there only 24 hours in a day? )

Hmm wondering if any of the old title holders have been knocked off their perches with all these arcade games going on!

Erm2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 13-04-2007 at 19:53.
No new posts 13-04-2007 19:52 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I still saw Katse and Cep with theres along with Lola... other then that I Don't think anyone else still holds their tital!

No new posts 13-04-2007 20:42 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I've still got 5 high scores in there. Cheeky

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-04-2007 10:44 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

oops sorry meridianday!!!!!!!!! didn't mean to leave ya out

No new posts 14-04-2007 10:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ugh dont remind me of Merry's Highscores and the endless agony of trying to beat them!

speaking of which I just tried out Star Wars! Was thinking was doing well in second place until I realised was about 52,000 points away from Tj's first place!!
Eek2

At least Im still top snowboarder Ha!

No new posts 14-04-2007 15:13 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's okay babye...

you just continue patrolling the slopes and leave me to protect the galaxy...

*grins*

places fighter helmet over head and turns and walks away leaving Imi standing there with one foot attached to the snowboard.

No new posts 14-04-2007 18:22 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Yeah, I've been having fun with the arcade...

Last night I figured out how to 'use the Force'.... bwaaa haaa ahaaaaa!

No new posts 15-04-2007 02:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Curses.

Stop Bash beating Bash all Bash the Bash highscores Bash around Bash here Bash will ya??!!! Bash Bash Bash

No new posts 15-04-2007 15:00 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Deep within in you the force is my dear.

How is your midichlorion count???

No new posts 15-04-2007 15:06 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lolabella
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Deep within in you the force is my dear.

How is your midichlorion count???

Obviously not as high as yours! I was getting really bored at 30,000 points, and then DH came home and actually wanted *dinner*... can you imagine? So I clocekd off at 50,000 or so. I am Bowdown 2 that you were able tolast twice as long as I did!

May the Force be with you! Starwars

Oh yeah, and defeat Galactor, while you're at it. Wink

No new posts 15-04-2007 19:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: