Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » A slideshow I made
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A slideshow I made
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
A slideshow I made Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a slideshow rather than an AMV, because there's not enough video footage of the two people it's about, and the few that there is is really short. Anyway, it's about Iris and Zero from Megaman X. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASjL_K1Z85g

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 12-08-2011 at 23:02.
No new posts 12-08-2011 23:01 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice slideshow.

Are they barely-used characters?

No new posts 12-08-2011 23:09 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Zero is a major character in the X series. He's the second main character (and appears to be more popular than the main protagonist, X). Iris unfortunately meets a sad fate near the end of Megaman X4, but there's a big fanbase for the romance between them (or so it seems). People have even brought her back to life in some of their fanfics.

No new posts 13-08-2011 00:45 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You had said there wasn't enough footage of the two characters for an AMV, so I thought they might have been tertiary characters.

No new posts 13-08-2011 02:17 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I see.

No new posts 13-08-2011 02:54 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Most of my anime experience has come from Cartoon Network (back when they showed it), and a few discoveries on Hulu dot com.

There's so much out there, it's easy for any given series to be a complete mystery to others.

(They're a cute couple, BTW.)

No new posts 13-08-2011 07:54 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

(Of course they are! Big Grin )

No new posts 13-08-2011 10:34 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: