Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » BOTP comics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP comics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer
Question BOTP comics Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Greetings All,
I found a bunch of great comic books at Heros Aren't Hard To Find in Charlotte, NC. These are the ones illustrated by Bob Ross. I have two of the Trial by Fire series.
I will post the cover and first page below. If requested, I will post the comics a page at a time. If it doesn't violate any laws.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 06-08-2011 at 06:50.
No new posts 06-08-2011 06:47 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do you mean Alex Ross? The ones released by Top Cow?

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Madilayn on 06-08-2011 at 07:19.
No new posts 06-08-2011 07:18 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes. Those are the ones I mean. Thanks Maddy. I should know better than to post after 36 hours with no sleep.

I'm posting the cover in the gallery.

No new posts 06-08-2011 09:14 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

That is a nice scan Dragonsbain. Too bad we can not attach links anymore it would make it much easier. I never know when new images have been posted in the gallery.

Pssst, is it work that is keeping you up for 36 hours? If so I don't think I would enjoy your job.

No new posts 06-08-2011 11:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

How great would it be to have a BOTP comic illustrated by Bob Ross? All those happy little trees everywhere, beautiful mountain scenery and a fantastic sunset at the end of every story.

Not sure what his mechs would be like, although I have a mental image of a happy little squirrel.

Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-08-2011 12:56 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Moving it over here...

I got the IMG link (what the Gallery calls "BB code") to the Gallery to work

A very cool image and one I've not seen before -thanks, Dragonsbain! I'd like to see more of the comic.

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 06-08-2011 at 14:10.
No new posts 06-08-2011 14:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, LB. You are great at doing this type of thing. It had never even occurred to me something like that was possible.

No new posts 06-08-2011 15:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Iborgia thanks much. You need to tell me how to post the images on the thread.

Meridianday: LOL. I used to see Bob Ross on TV. Happy little tree guy.

CD: Yes. But I look at it this way. Every hour dealing with stupid people and bad guys is one less bill in the draw. I've paid off my husband's kidney transplant. He received it in 2007.

No new posts 06-08-2011 16:47 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all,
I'm going to try and post the next couple of pages.

They are in the Gallery. Microsoft

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 07-08-2011 at 05:42.
No new posts 07-08-2011 05:07 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG! I figured it out. Animetongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 12-08-2011 at 01:11.
No new posts 07-08-2011 05:46 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Animeparty

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 12-08-2011 at 01:23.
Reason: image
No new posts 07-08-2011 05:55 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 16-08-2011 at 00:50.
No new posts 07-08-2011 06:06 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad you've figured it out, Dragonsbain!

Hey, it's the Turtle King captain from episode 1 -I recognize him.

Interesting that the action here is going on "deep within" the Himalayas on Earth -sort of suggesting Galactor's Karakoram headquarters, although this is Battle of the Planets.

I'm getting a bit of a chuckle from Zoltar being an "engineer of frightening brilliance" with "meticulous and methodical plans," considering how badly so many of his mecha fare against G-Force in the many television episodes. Nevertheless, I appreciate the darker and more sinister tone this comic is using.

I look forward to seeing some more...

No new posts 07-08-2011 16:29 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 16-08-2011 at 01:51.
No new posts 12-08-2011 00:51 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 21-08-2011 at 06:44.
No new posts 12-08-2011 00:53 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 21-08-2011 at 07:09.
Reason: forgot something
No new posts 12-08-2011 00:55 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 21-08-2011 at 07:18.
No new posts 12-08-2011 01:00 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dragonsbain on 21-08-2011 at 07:26.
No new posts 12-08-2011 01:29 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for posting!

The story seems to cut very abruptly from the airliner pilots saying "God help us," to the close-ups of the five G-force members' weapons, to them all attacking... a one-man Spectran aircraft of some kind (nice view of Jason) Or is this all a quick-intro, with the main story and action still to come?

I notice that in his "We're sending out a serious message..." speech bubble, Keyop isn't broot-dooting. Does he have regular speech in the Top Cow comics, or is that not actually him talking there?

No new posts 12-08-2011 18:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Great job at figuring out how to post images Dragonsbain and thank you for taking the time to post the images.

No new posts 12-08-2011 20:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: