Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Can Gatchaman Eat in Biurdstyle?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can Gatchaman Eat in Biurdstyle?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Can Gatchaman Eat in Biurdstyle? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Question answered:

No new posts 31-07-2011 23:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL,
That is good! Nice find TJ.

No new posts 01-08-2011 02:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
marindoll
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree. Nice find and awesome Eagle costume. The helmet looks great!

No new posts 02-08-2011 01:23 marindoll is offline Send an Email to marindoll Search for Posts by marindoll Add marindoll to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Very awesome costume! And it certainly does answer the question!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 02-08-2011 07:34 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Yes, the costume looks great -especially the helmet!

I can't help but think that the latex or PVC that the costume appears to made of wouldn't be the most comfortable thing to wear for extended periods though. He's probably sweating -could explain why this Eagle appears to be drinking Gatorade!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 02-08-2011 at 16:12.
No new posts 02-08-2011 16:12 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by marindoll
The helmet looks great!

Are you, like me, starting to really think "Where did they get that?" or "How did they make that?" every time you see a really good helmet? Laugh2

I came across this at this site (and used google translate)

http://www.n-pachi.jp/topics/gacchaman/index.html

Aside from being highly amused to think what an all-female Science Ninja Team might turn out like, the helmets on display in the case got my attention.

I find myself wondering if they're something that was ever mass-manufactured, and if there are ones out there, somewhere, that can yet be purchased...

No new posts 10-08-2011 05:18 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great article, LB! Thanks for posting!

The helmets in the case look like the one that girl at SDCC was wearing. They said they bought them in Asia... but didn't give any details. Although I got the impression that it might have been a bootleg item, because they implied that Tatsunoko forced the company to stop selling them.

In any case, yes, I have been thinking about helmets... Wink

No new posts 24-08-2011 14:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: