Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Comic Con Preview Night Report
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Comic Con Preview Night Report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer
Comic Con Preview Night Report Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Greetings, all! Live from lively downtown San Diego, we have a brief report on the happenings of Preview Night of the San Diego Comic Con. It's brief because Preview Night is only three hours long, and no one's showing off any fan-brattish behavior or elaborate costuming because the focus is on getting the ComicCon exclusives to sell on eBay later. Wandering through the anime dealers on the north end of the dealer's room, I didn't notice any obvious Gatchaman or Battle of the Planets swag, but I did see a mess of Speed Racer and Go-Lion Voltron toys. In fact, I discovered that writer and artist Tommy Yune, the guy who brought us the Wildstorm-published Speed Racer comic back in 1999, is back with the production of a new Speed Racer comic which he is writing and doing cover art for. This new comic, brought by a partnership by Allegory LLC and Speed Racer Enterprises, is being released in September.

Tomorrow, a full day to sleuth out goodies and surprises. More then!

No new posts 21-07-2011 06:24 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glad to hear you all made it out there safely.

Enjoy the weather, the friends, and the fun!

Thanks so much for the updates - vicariously participating in the gathering is helpful as work continues....

Hello and hugs to the gang!

No new posts 21-07-2011 23:03 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hugs back at you, 'Boeke! Wave3

No new posts 22-07-2011 07:09 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: