Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Hmm...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hmm...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Hmm... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I haven't been here so long...I don't know what to say...or if anyone even wants to hear it!

But I am going to send out hugs and a huge "I miss you" to Imaqtz, Cep, Buffy, Swan and everyone I chatted with years ago. I miss and love you all.

Katse

No new posts 25-02-2007 01:53 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We miss you Katse baby!!! Come back!!!! Drunk

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-02-2007 23:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kablink??!

come back??! miss you?????

OK ..Where's Kat and where is she going??!!!!!!! Evil

Ok just WHAT is going on?

Catch up time! I just caught a thread on FB and miss her to bits, hoping shell find her way back but what happened to Kat??!

No new posts 08-04-2007 14:38 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

No one is actually sure on that point, she got married though, did you know that? Animeflower

Other then that she pretty much appears and disappears like one of those voodoo type people xxx

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-04-2007 16:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

* COUGHSPLUTTERS COFFEE !!!!*

OMG!!! she got Married??!! OMG!! I knew Firebird got married but didnt know Kat also got married!!!

Thats Awesome!!!!!

Oh my heartiest congratulations to her!! I pray she has one rocking honeymoon and marriage to bring enough evil passion with her for the times she does reappear!

No new posts 08-04-2007 17:12 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: