Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome GATCHAMANMARK1
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome GATCHAMANMARK1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Welcome GATCHAMANMARK1 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just thought I'd say hi, and welcome to the group!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-03-2007 02:03 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome to Gatchamania!

Beware of traps Slam

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-03-2007 08:33 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's good to see you here...we Luvu1 eagles!!!Eagle

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-03-2007 10:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Also be careful of the room that we call the Rubber Room, where it's a room filled with er rubber.

No new posts 30-03-2007 23:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

GatchmanMark1 eh? yet another flyboy this Condor is sooooo going to enjoy corrupting into the Madness and Mayhem.

Go ahead Gatchman numero uno make my day. Post up a hi , tell us how and when you got to see the series. Lets see if you can handle that rang of yours against the utter Chaos that is Gatchamania. Tell us if you are into fics, or art, or just having a read , tho we would soooo luuuurve to corrupt you in the most delightful way!

Please take no heed while you ponder these questions to us taking you to the rubber Room and Frisk you of any knowledge you might have on Spectra and what they are planning to do. Be aware there are just as many spectrans, evil captains and devil stars lurking around as there are team members .

Welcome to the Site Gatchamanmark1~~!!

No new posts 08-04-2007 18:11 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You always seem to have a most "interesting" way of welcoming people Imi!! Lol

No new posts 09-04-2007 14:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

if thats interesting, you should see how I reintroduce myself to members that have been around awhile...

Smirk

No new posts 10-04-2007 14:09 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

could it be like Puke4 ??????? if so then i'm Outtahere Smokescreen

No new posts 11-04-2007 13:24 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

unfortunately its more Crazynoel Alienfinger with a bit of 2guns before it becomes Party4 then Animelove which leads to Sad2 Silly2 Faint Eek8 ( damn thats all the smilies displayed at the mo...) lol

No new posts 11-04-2007 13:36 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Laugh

No new posts 11-04-2007 18:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That could be a great challange Imi... I know we had one awhile back about using similies but in this one... you could only use the ones showing!

No new posts 12-04-2007 02:30 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Im actually quite ok with using onlly the smiliesx on display plus any i might remeber..its a bit like a kinda suprise you just dont know what smilies your gonna get every time you press the reply button !! woo!

ooh I like this one! Monkey

hmm..and this one might become very useful in the future : Thwak

ooooh me likes !!

Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak Thwak ...very therapeutic actually.... Thwak Thwak Thwak

No new posts 13-04-2007 18:59 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There are so many great simelys here.

No new posts 14-04-2007 07:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Rabbit yep you got that right!

No new posts 14-04-2007 11:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

DJ

No new posts 14-04-2007 15:26 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Band

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-04-2007 15:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Well I am a member of the Royal society for the preservation of wild smilies and emoticons.

Its my duty to rescue those smilies I deem worthy of a home, and just look how happy they are here Banana

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 14-04-2007 18:44 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wave1 Wave1 Sailormoon Condor Gift

No new posts 14-04-2007 22:43 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Idea1 Arcade

No new posts 15-04-2007 09:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Seeing them come up on random, in nice, manageable-sized groups, is so much more fun than having to go search the entire group. Omfg Slam Shithappens

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-04-2007 14:59 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: