Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Just thought I would let you know!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just thought I would let you know!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Just thought I would let you know! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have made a new style, well I say a new style. More a colour change on the existing one. So now you can switch to the "Blue" style, just to make the place feel like a sea breeze.

Nothing special but if anyone would like a colour change setup I am more then willing Happy

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 09-01-2007 15:52 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OOh, I rather like the blue.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-01-2007 16:27 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So, how do we transmute to "sea-breeze" mode?

Monty

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-01-2007 23:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Go to the main forum index, in the bottom left hand corner you will find a drop down, select your new style and away you go Headphones

Should I add a pink one for all the girlie girlies? Lol2

No new posts 11-01-2007 12:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You could have a theme for each Gatch member.

Red, blue & white for G1
Brown, dark blue & grey for G2
Pink, red & white for G3
Dark blue & yellow for G4
Shades of green for G5

Dark purple and orange for Katse

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-01-2007 12:20 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

That is a fan-f**in-tastic idea MD, You are just toooo groovy by far babe.

I'll do that right now Big Grin

No new posts 11-01-2007 14:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ok I have set them all up except Katse for now, I have literally just slapped some colours about in about 20 mins of editing so I haven't done much else.

Please check them through and let me know what you think, I reckon Swans Red is a bit sharp but I am not sure what to do about that just yet.

No new posts 11-01-2007 16:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I love that idea! I'm going to transmute my screen to Swan mode now!!! Angel1 LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-01-2007 21:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I have become quite attached to Horned Owls Big Grin

No new posts 12-01-2007 00:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
You could have a theme for each Gatch member.

Red, blue & white for G1
Brown, dark blue & grey for G2
Pink, red & white for G3
Dark blue & yellow for G4
Shades of green for G5

Dark purple and orange for Katse

This is a totally neat idea Meridianday.... thanks for incorperating (sp?) it Cep!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-01-2007 02:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I love that idea! I'm going to transmute my screen to Swan mode now!!! Angel1 LOL

I thought it was alrready in Swan mode?

No new posts 12-01-2007 13:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have tried it and love it Cep. Though, with the Sparrow and Owl they are a bit too bright for me and the Eagle and Condor are similish colours but just slightly different shades of red and blue and can't decide which one so I think I choose which one for which mood I am in.

But what about the good Dr Nambu and because this site if for BOTP as well, what about Zark or the Blackbirds?

No new posts 12-01-2007 13:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

This is all true, just need colour schemes. I may fine tune the styles at another time to find the perfect colours but for now I think were good Big Grin

No new posts 12-01-2007 14:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh..heh...
Yeah, I guess it was...my screen is always in swan mode! LOl

No new posts 12-01-2007 20:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I seem to have adopted the horned owl scheme too Biglaugh1

Surely a Nambu theme would be grey and brown - not very exciting. Unless it was to be the dayglo pinks of the OAV Nambu. That'd give the Swan theme a run for her money.

Zark, hmmm, grey with orange highlights?

Backbirds would be like one of those early Windows colour themes for laptop screens, the ones where all the colours were reversed and unbelievably bright.

No new posts 13-01-2007 14:52 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was thinking of Zark's colours as veery light blue and yellow and bits of red, Rover is just Gold and I agree with the OAV Nambu giving the Swan a good pink competition.

No new posts 14-01-2007 17:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: