Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi folks

Sorry for not being around at all, but I have been playing a game for 2 months solid on my Xbox 360. I hope I haven't misse4d much.

But I will try to gatecrash.....I mean join in again after Christmas.

No new posts 22-12-2006 19:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a huge day of wrapping, visiting and cleaning today.

Looking forward to tomorrow though. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 24-12-2006 10:43 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Reindeer Hope everyone enjoys their holiday! I'm cooking like crazy today...and still wrapping presents!!!

Merry Christmas!

*** This was made by Tim aka Sosai X from Gatchaman Archives...I thought it was cute!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 24-12-2006 at 15:52.
No new posts 24-12-2006 15:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Merry Xmas everyone have a good one! I know I will Big Grin

Santa

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-12-2006 00:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hope everyone has had a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and will have a safe and great New Years!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-12-2006 03:41 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Reindeer Hope everyone enjoys their holiday! I'm cooking like crazy today...and still wrapping presents!!!

Merry Christmas!

*** This was made by Tim aka Sosai X from Gatchaman Archives...I thought it was cute!

I like that.

For once, I didn't pig out on food but did manage to have small portions of cake, pudding and triffle, turkey gravy, bread sauce......etc.....etc....

And we saw the Queen's speech before dinner (typical brother's dinner, where he says about 1 or 2 pm and ends up at 5 pm).

No new posts 28-12-2006 19:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Had an internet-free holiday at my parents. No waiting in line or watching Mom wait patiently or being disappointed at lack of activity. Was a nice change and will do it again. Nice to be back, too.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 11-01-2007 19:49 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: