Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » New BOTP Game???
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New BOTP Game???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Big Grin New BOTP Game??? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Someone on the BOTP list discovered this download...I couldn't get it to work on my computer, but maybe you can...it looks interesting.

The Peril of the Preying mantis or G-Force vs. the Preying Mantis ( or something like that)

http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/preyingmantis.jsp

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-11-2006 18:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Smootches to ya hunny... I may have to join shockwave to play it!!!!!!!! It seems to be only for online use if you hadn't read that yet!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-11-2006 01:41 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Doesn't work for me either.

No new posts 02-11-2006 19:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I finally got it working for me - it needs to install an addin to work and it also only works in IE.

I died repeatedly on level 3, but the game is a hoot. Poor Zoltar, having everyone think he's wearing hot pink lipstick Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 05-11-2006 09:30 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

getting ready to play now!

No new posts 05-11-2006 12:52 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Finally trying to kill the prey mantis.... thats kinda a tough one! the zoltar thing is great but if you injured mark early then you get to see him like a mummy and zark saying that he'll watch over him for the next month..... as far as my playing i never could get step one so i skipped it

No new posts 05-11-2006 13:41 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I like Mark's reactions as Zark says how he's going to look after him during his convalescence. Eeewww... Zarky sponge bath.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 05-11-2006 13:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I can't beat the last level! Those stupid fighters keep "Kamikaze-ing" me! But the outtakes are hillarious! Wish we could get them on You Tube! The lipstick remarks are so funny!Katse

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-11-2006 19:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad to see that you got it to work, the breaks are rather amusing.... Biglaugh2

No new posts 06-11-2006 03:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: