Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Halloween!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Halloween!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
All the ads for toys that you know (from having convinced your own parents to get the earlier version) will be played with for about two months.

Hehe thats nothing, our shops start putting out their Xmas wares at the very end of summer, bang on August the first.

Gimmebeer

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 30-10-2006 10:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I happen to LOVE Christmas...and all of the cheesy Christmas carols...but August is waaaayyy to early for me to get into it...usually, after Halloween, I'm ready to get into it, though..."Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.."Reindeer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-10-2006 13:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I'll have to agree with Cep and them on this one Springie, I'm not much into Christmas anymore either. The stores kinda kill the mood too early.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 31-10-2006 01:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I used to like Christmas as a kid but now as a grown kid......I mean man, then with all the shops and all the cacky TV shows and films now, it kinds of kill the mood. Same thing with halloween.

I watched ITVs GMTV (Good Morning TV) and there was a report that one of it's reporters and cameraman was attacked by some teenage yobs. This has made me a bit nervous as I will be working to 9 pm and will have to come home, hopefully not through a bunch of yobbish kids.

And if anybody sings Jingle Bells one more time, I will throw pumpkin custard pies at them.

No new posts 31-10-2006 08:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
All the ads for toys that you know (from having convinced your own parents to get the earlier version) will be played with for about two months.

Hehe thats nothing, our shops start putting out their Xmas wares at the very end of summer, bang on August the first.

Gimmebeer

We haven't. Our Xmas stuff cvame out this October. Though for once, we didn't run out of fans this summer.

No new posts 31-10-2006 08:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: