Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Sunspots
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sunspots
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Sunspots Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here is a picture from the Daily Mail showing what appears to be a sunspot.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-10-2006 15:26 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And here is a picture showing you what it really is.....

No new posts 02-10-2006 15:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Say Hello to the International space station and the shuttle Atlantis.

No new posts 02-10-2006 15:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Why on earth.....I mean in space, are the shuttle and the ISS near the sun. Imagne the air....space miles. Must be boring on long jouneys.

Just imagine if the space tourists take their kids who just keep saying, "Are we there yet?"

No new posts 02-10-2006 19:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Those are kewl pics!

I remember 4 or 5 years ago, someone found a website that told us when the space station (smaller then of course) and space shuttle would both be visible in the evening from where we worked. It would have been early spring or late autumn, when the sun was setting about 5:15-5:30. Once the sun had dropped low enough so that it was twilight on the ground but was still shining above us, it lit up the space station and the shuttle from below so we could see them as white dots passing overhead. Obviously not spectactular to look at, but I never expected to see anything like that with the naked eye. As I recall, the two were separating as the shuttle was about to come back down to earth, and over the few minutes that they were visible we could see them moving further apart.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 02-10-2006 21:36 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

My first thought with the initial picture was, it looked kinda like the Phoenix... sorry must be my gatch mind again

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-10-2006 22:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

HHHmmmmm, almost looks like it. Does that mean they wre battling Spectre's latest mech?

No new posts 03-10-2006 05:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Could very well have been. I thought my bird senses were tingeling!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-10-2006 22:17 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So..... Simpleton what is it supposed to be, anyway???

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-10-2006 00:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Say Hello to the International space station and the shuttle Atlantis.

Lol Cactus

No new posts 05-10-2006 16:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: