Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Lil' Animations for Fun...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lil' Animations for Fun...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Of course! Enjoy! Bounce2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-08-2006 12:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ep? That would involve finding my DVD collection, which is so small that it could be in any of a dozen boxes. Has to be on one of the 12 Rhino discs I have since I remember it's a good quality pic.

Hold on, it's in with the kids' stuff, which is already on shelves.

Except the discs are in a wallet rather than the Rhino ones which are guaranteed to break them. Discs don't have eps listed on the front.

Over-organized Cricket has index page in front.

Something between Perilous Pleasure Cruise and Race Against Disaster.

Mad New Ruler, Sea Dragon, Bat-Ray Bombers ??? Possibly Mag Attraction or Lava Giant.

(All 12 candidates: Cruise, eyes, microfilm, alien beetles, whale, mad new ruler, sea dragon, mag attraction, musical mummy, lava giant, bat-ray bombers, race) That list looks like a fic challenge!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 02-08-2006 14:09 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Chickeebaybee Chickeebaybee is a Female
I'm Springie now

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-08-2006

spacer

Here's one for the Blackbird Ninja fans...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...3/blackbird.gif

No new posts 06-08-2006 03:01 Chickeebaybee is offline Send an Email to Chickeebaybee Search for Posts by Chickeebaybee Add Chickeebaybee to your Buddy List
Chickeebaybee Chickeebaybee is a Female
I'm Springie now

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-08-2006

spacer

I did a long Jason sequence...so I had to split it into two parts...

Part 1 : http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...03/jason1lg.gif

Part 2: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...03/jason2lg.gif

No new posts 06-08-2006 20:44 Chickeebaybee is offline Send an Email to Chickeebaybee Search for Posts by Chickeebaybee Add Chickeebaybee to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Chickeebaybee
Here's one for the Blackbird Ninja fans...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...3/blackbird.gif

Sniffing salts, please! Big Grin
Thank you Springie!

No new posts 07-08-2006 13:49 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I thought this was a cute Ryu/ Jinpei scene...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s.../jinpeihair.gif

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-09-2006 19:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Awww, the poor wee lad. He's just trying to smarten himself up for a girl, and Ryu makes sure he gets his standard team hairdo back again.

Jinpei seems to have a very bendy skull, doesn't he?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-09-2006 08:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I had to laugh when putting this screenshot into the animation...his head is rather pliable, isn't it???

No new posts 10-09-2006 17:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm having trouble posting for some reason...gonna try again...

Here's the Swannie throwing a feather shuriken...

No new posts 11-09-2006 00:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...wanfeather2.gif

No new posts 11-09-2006 00:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Anybody for some OAV Joe?

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/springie03/oavjoe.gif

No new posts 08-10-2006 00:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Oh heck yeah.... OAV Joe, now thats something to trully drool over!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-10-2006 14:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...e03/KJfight.gif

Here's one for the Ken and Joe fans...

No new posts 31-10-2006 00:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...nandjungoon.gif

...and "Ken and Jun Goon"Galactor

No new posts 31-10-2006 00:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I couldn't help myself...I had to do this one...heehee...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s.../blowupzark.gif

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 31-10-2006 at 04:16.
No new posts 31-10-2006 04:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here are a few more from the OAV...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...03/cockyjoe.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s.../oavfeather.gif

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...ripleshadow.gif

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 05-11-2006 at 04:51.
No new posts 05-11-2006 04:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Must watch all of springies wonderful gifts sometime!!!!!!!!!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-11-2006 06:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s...joeunmasked.gif

Condor Joe: "The d**n mask just won't come off!

No new posts 08-11-2006 00:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/s.../oavjoeend1.gif

No new posts 14-11-2006 02:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

That must be a really long feather, to make a hole in his chest like that Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-11-2006 08:34 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: