Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » 34th Birthday starting at 0000 hours
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 34th Birthday starting at 0000 hours
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
May your birthday be always awesome! Hope this one was as groovy as it sounded. Injured

How old exactly is 34....

The year you were born...

Richard Nixon is president of the US

President Nixon approves NASA's space shuttle, a reusable spacecraft, at a cost of $5.5 billion

Nixon arrives in China for an 8 day visit, which he calls a "journey for peace"

While campaigning for the presidency Alabama Governor George C. Wallace is shot and seriously wounded

Five men are arrested in the Watergate office complex in DC for breaking into the offices of the Democratic National Committee

Hurricane Agnes strikes the East Coast causing 117 deaths

First scientific hand-held calculator (HP-35) os introduced for $395

Shaquille O'Neal, Jennifer Garner, The Rock, The Notorious B.I.G., Cameron Diaz, Eminem, and Alyssa Milano are born

Oakland Athletics win the World Series

Dallas Cowboys win Superbowl VI

Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup

The Godfather is the top grossing film

Pink Floyd debuts "The Dark Side of the Moon" during a performance at London's Rainbow Theater

"You've Got a Friend"by Carole King wins a Grammy for song of the year

The Price is Right premieres on CBS

Not that that is very old.

If you were a dog, you'd be 4.8 years old

As a Cat, you'd only be 5.4

You'd make a pretty spry 11 month old hamster

As a Mayfly you'd be about 9 hours old!

All of that is for American's who are 24 but I didn't realise that I waqs the same age as the lovely Jennifier Garner and Alyssa Milano. Maybe us 3 should get together to celebrate. Wink2 Wink2

UK Year You Were Born Facts are available, but everything I clicked said I'd have to pay for the privilage of having it, and I'm not that motivated so US facts were the best I could do. Ahwell. Have a lovely cybertime with Jennifer and Alyssa!

"Spider sense....tingling."

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Buffy on 26-08-2006 at 13:43.
No new posts 26-08-2006 13:16 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did have a birthday years ago, which did have international facts but I threw it away. Pity. Glad that I missed the early 70s as the fashions were.....well.....riduculous.

No new posts 26-08-2006 14:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Disco. Mmmmmmmmmm. Samurai2

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 26-08-2006 22:47 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Awwww"Don't Go Breakin' My Heart", Metalliant! I was an itty-bitty "Dancin' Queen" in the early 70's..."Do the Hustle!" Flower

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-08-2006 02:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I ruined so many flares by getting them caught in my bicycle chain. And bicycle clips just weren't the thing, you know?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-08-2006 07:06 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like music from the 70s, it just the....well you know....fashons as they were called then.

I have 3 discs, which I mixed which has as many 70 disco songs as I could.

I also hate the Chico (winner of X Factor apparently) versions of D.I.S.C.O. In fact runis it.

I think the best disco song was the Bee Gees from Saturday Night Fever.

No new posts 27-08-2006 08:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

my favorite would have to be I Was Made For Lovin You because I loved the group.......... KISS

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-08-2006 16:21 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I dont see the picture either Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-08-2006 16:02 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh. That's strange.

It basically says "You look like someone who has been drinking from the Fountain Of Youth." on the fron and inside it says "And The Dog And Duck and George And Dragonn." or something like that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 30-08-2006 at 14:19.
No new posts 30-08-2006 14:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: