Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » 34th Birthday starting at 0000 hours
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 34th Birthday starting at 0000 hours
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
34th Birthday starting at 0000 hours Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In about 40 minutes, I will be 34 years of age though that excludes my mental age of between 6 to 16 years.

And I am going somewhere very esciting tomorrow.......work from miday to 9 pm. then on Wednesday only 5 hours of work and then a visit to my friends pub form 2.30 to who knows when, just testing 1 pint to make sure his beer is still alright.

Also, I opened my first birthday card.....I know, I know it was few hours off but I put it straight in front of my window in my lounge (front room) before it came too dark and tomorrow and Wednesday, I will have my curtains closed. So enjoy reading it. I taught my parent6s how to pick damm good cards.

No new posts 21-08-2006 22:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Metaliant

Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1 Birthday1

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-08-2006 22:27 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No new posts 22-08-2006 00:51 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Animeclap Birthday2 Happy 34th, Metalliant!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-08-2006 01:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

Happy birthday!!!! Let's celebrate! Beer
We are only one year apart, I'll be 33 next November.

No new posts 22-08-2006 12:14 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Happy Birthday!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 22-08-2006 13:35 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Happy birthday old bean Animetongue

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 22-08-2006 16:39 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY METALIANT!!!!!!!!! I'm a few years older then you by age but mentally I'm around the same ball park! Hope it's a great one!!! Birthday2 Birthday3 Bowdown 2 Balloon Bestwishes Birthday1

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 22-08-2006 21:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wakes up all bleary eyed Squint and wondered what happened the night before.

Alcoholic1

Thanks folks.

No new posts 24-08-2006 07:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lux
Happy birthday!!!! Let's celebrate! Beer
We are only one year apart, I'll be 33 next November.

You don't look 33, more like 21 to me.

No new posts 24-08-2006 08:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY METALIANT!!!!!!!!! I'm a few years older then you by age but mentally I'm around the same ball park! Hope it's a great one!!! Birthday2 Birthday3 Bowdown 2 Balloon Bestwishes Birthday1

I thought you were younger. Oh well as long as we have the same mental age, then that's alright.

Rainbow2 Flashing Rainbow3

No new posts 24-08-2006 08:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Happy birthday old bean Animetongue

I do feel like a old bean. Beer

No new posts 24-08-2006 08:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www.kerrangradio.co.uk/goout.asp?...hdaymessage.mp3

I don't know if this works or not but you could always cut and paste and hopefully it works. Foond this in my email this morning.

No new posts 24-08-2006 08:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Metaliant, it great to be able to share such things as mental age with a group of awesome people.

No new posts 24-08-2006 22:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will put some pics of my other cards later today. I have finally taught my family how to pick damm good and funny cards after years of doing it myself.

No new posts 25-08-2006 09:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I will put some pics of my other cards later today. I have finally taught my family how to pick damm good and funny cards after years of doing it myself.

Here's the card, my brother sent me.

No new posts 25-08-2006 15:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

***Gatchgirl looks all around for the mysterious card???*** Is something wrong with my computer??? I don't see any cards??? Dog sending my puppy to investigate this

No new posts 25-08-2006 20:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

May your birthday be always awesome! Hope this one was as groovy as it sounded. Injured

How old exactly is 34....

The year you were born...

Richard Nixon is president of the US

President Nixon approves NASA's space shuttle, a reusable spacecraft, at a cost of $5.5 billion

Nixon arrives in China for an 8 day visit, which he calls a "journey for peace"

While campaigning for the presidency Alabama Governor George C. Wallace is shot and seriously wounded

Five men are arrested in the Watergate office complex in DC for breaking into the offices of the Democratic National Committee

Hurricane Agnes strikes the East Coast causing 117 deaths

First scientific hand-held calculator (HP-35) os introduced for $395

Shaquille O'Neal, Jennifer Garner, The Rock, The Notorious B.I.G., Cameron Diaz, Eminem, and Alyssa Milano are born

Oakland Athletics win the World Series

Dallas Cowboys win Superbowl VI

Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup

The Godfather is the top grossing film

Pink Floyd debuts "The Dark Side of the Moon" during a performance at London's Rainbow Theater

"You've Got a Friend"by Carole King wins a Grammy for song of the year

The Price is Right premieres on CBS

Not that that is very old.

If you were a dog, you'd be 4.8 years old

As a Cat, you'd only be 5.4

You'd make a pretty spry 11 month old hamster

As a Mayfly you'd be about 9 hours old!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 25-08-2006 21:59 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
***Gatchgirl looks all around for the mysterious card???*** Is something wrong with my computer??? I don't see any cards??? Dog sending my puppy to investigate this

Er look up and you will see it.

No new posts 26-08-2006 08:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
May your birthday be always awesome! Hope this one was as groovy as it sounded. Injured

How old exactly is 34....

The year you were born...

Richard Nixon is president of the US

President Nixon approves NASA's space shuttle, a reusable spacecraft, at a cost of $5.5 billion

Nixon arrives in China for an 8 day visit, which he calls a "journey for peace"

While campaigning for the presidency Alabama Governor George C. Wallace is shot and seriously wounded

Five men are arrested in the Watergate office complex in DC for breaking into the offices of the Democratic National Committee

Hurricane Agnes strikes the East Coast causing 117 deaths

First scientific hand-held calculator (HP-35) os introduced for $395

Shaquille O'Neal, Jennifer Garner, The Rock, The Notorious B.I.G., Cameron Diaz, Eminem, and Alyssa Milano are born

Oakland Athletics win the World Series

Dallas Cowboys win Superbowl VI

Boston Bruins win the Stanley Cup

The Godfather is the top grossing film

Pink Floyd debuts "The Dark Side of the Moon" during a performance at London's Rainbow Theater

"You've Got a Friend"by Carole King wins a Grammy for song of the year

The Price is Right premieres on CBS

Not that that is very old.

If you were a dog, you'd be 4.8 years old

As a Cat, you'd only be 5.4

You'd make a pretty spry 11 month old hamster

As a Mayfly you'd be about 9 hours old!

All of that is for American's who are 24 but I didn't realise that I waqs the same age as the lovely Jennifier Garner and Alyssa Milano. Maybe us 3 should get together to celebrate. Wink2 Wink2

No new posts 26-08-2006 08:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: