Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Happy New Year to all
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy New Year to all
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Happy New Year to all Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello to all old friends and new Gatchamaniacs,

Long time no see! Sorry I have been AWOL again, as always. RL has been really busy.

I can't believe that it has been more than 8 years since I joined here as a member. Oh the great old days! The fun, the craziness, the late night hours! That was so much fun!

Anyway, just want to let you all know that we are doing well here. I have not touched anything Gatch-related nor fanfic-writing for a long time, the pen is getting really rusty. But meanwhile, my passion has been well-employed at work and study. So, all is good.

I wish all of you a very happy, healthy and prosperous year in 2011.

And may peace be with everyone!

Happy New Year!

Yuki

No new posts 05-01-2011 04:25 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yuki!! Gorgeous to see you here again - hopefully RL will let you play with us a bit more and help chip the rust of the pen nib!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 05-01-2011 05:40 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

A very happy New Year to you too, Yuki! I hope we'll see more of you around!

No new posts 05-01-2011 07:33 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome back Yuki. I hope we will be able to see you around the board more often. And maybe even convince you to dust off that pen and begin writing again. Animeclap

No new posts 05-01-2011 13:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yuki!!! Welcome back! We all can understand how RL can get in the way! It's so good to have you here again!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-01-2011 16:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Thank you, everyone. I'd try to come visit more often.

No new posts 06-01-2011 04:04 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

TY Yuki, and we'd love to see you around more.

To all, may this year bring you peace of mind, and strength to endure what life my toss at you.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-01-2011 23:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice to see you around again GG. Perhaps the new year will allow you to show your face more as well. Animeangel

No new posts 06-01-2011 23:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I'll try to be around more CD, and just in case you don't see it on my other post, I really like your new avatar

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-01-2011 10:09 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

GG, it's so nice to hear from you, again! I join CD in wishing to hear more from you, if life permits!

No new posts 07-01-2011 12:20 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I'll try to be around more CD, and just in case you don't see it on my other post, I really like your new avatar

Thank you GG. I can't find enough Owl pictures so I decided I needed to go with the Phoenix for a while. Plus maybe with the new year I am feeling reborn - just like the Phoenix.

No new posts 07-01-2011 14:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great to see that things are going well for you, Yuki!

No new posts 18-01-2011 14:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: