Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Random Eighties Movies....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Random Eighties Movies....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can remember both Ulysses 31 and Thunderbirds 2086. Strange that cartoon had more advanced stuff then the orignal when they never colonised the moon THAT quickly.

Ulysses 31 was a kinda of thinking cartoon almost, similer to Ghost In The Shell. I know that it was more of a kids cartoon, but it have interersting storylines and was similer to the orginally Greek Ulysses stories.

No new posts 06-08-2006 08:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The name Mulligan Stew rings a bell. That picture of Slim Goodbody looks familiar, too.

SchoolHouse Rocks! Yes, that show does rock! Also one by TVOntario trying to teach the same stuff on a much lower budget -- one desk, 1 actor, 1 voice actor, and the typical trench-coat and hat reporter costume.

Captain Kangaroo. An the toothbrush family!

Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings. Saw it a month ago and it was exactly the same. Saw it again over the holidays (parents have satellite) and they'd changed the song, sigh. Much preferred "Oh you know my name is Simon, and the things I draw come true,..."

Zoom is on again, and my kids love it.

Remember Vegetable Soup?

Scoobie Doo had been retrofitted, ugh.

How about the BritComs? Good Neighbours, To the Manor Born, Two Ronnies, Yes Minister.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 22-08-2006 14:11 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I never got to see any of the lower shows that you were mentioning except for Zoom and Scooby but School House rocks was a really kick ass show!!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 22-08-2006 21:07 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by CricketBeautiful
The name Mulligan Stew rings a bell. That picture of Slim Goodbody looks familiar, too.

SchoolHouse Rocks! Yes, that show does rock! Also one by TVOntario trying to teach the same stuff on a much lower budget -- one desk, 1 actor, 1 voice actor, and the typical trench-coat and hat reporter costume.

Captain Kangaroo. An the toothbrush family!

Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings. Saw it a month ago and it was exactly the same. Saw it again over the holidays (parents have satellite) and they'd changed the song, sigh. Much preferred "Oh you know my name is Simon, and the things I draw come true,..."

Zoom is on again, and my kids love it.

Remember Vegetable Soup?

Scoobie Doo had been retrofitted, ugh.

How about the BritComs? Good Neighbours, To the Manor Born, Two Ronnies, Yes Minister.

I not keen on the new Scoobie but at least they didn't retrofitted Scrappy.

Ah yes To The Manor Born, Two Ronnies (repeated on ITV3 now), Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister (Margret Thatcher likes those 2 shows), Are You Being Served?, Dad's Army, Allo, Allo (2 WW2 shows which laster longer than the war itself).

the 2 Ronnies isn't really a sitcom Cricket.

Those shows from the 70s and 80s are some of many other shows that remind me of the good old days. There are also some that I can't remember the names of the shows but do remember them fondly.

There was one set in a hospital ward in the 80s and I definately can remember some words from the show.

"I am h a p p y, I think I am, I know I am, h a p p y." I think that's right but not too sure.

No new posts 24-08-2006 08:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: