Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » New Gatch film
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Gatch film
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I loved the song!

Still do to this day.

When the last eagle flies over the last lonely mountain
And the last lion roars at the last dusty fountain....

Found this:

Scroll down and you will find the track!

http://www.cubbi.org/tlu/index.html

"Spider sense....tingling."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Buffy on 15-08-2006 at 12:53.
No new posts 15-08-2006 12:52 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I loved the song!

Still do to this day.

Found this:

Though my favorite version is Kenny Loggin's.

No new posts 15-08-2006 12:54 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Great site, Buffy! Flashing Wink Headphones

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-08-2006 05:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
I loved the song!

Still do to this day.

Found this:

Crying5

It's beautiful.

Crying5

Please......Crying5 ......make it....... Crying5 stop.......Crying5 Crying5 Crying5 Crying5 Crying5

No new posts 17-08-2006 08:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
I loved the song!

Still do to this day.

Found this:

Though my favorite version is Kenny Loggin's.

I quite like Kenny Loggin, despite only hearing couple of his songs.

No new posts 17-08-2006 08:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
I loved the song!

Still do to this day.

Found this:

Crying5

It's beautiful.

Crying5

Please......Crying5 ......make it....... Crying5 stop.......Crying5 Crying5 Crying5 Crying5 Crying5

Crying5

Your adoration.

Crying5

It's so genuine.

Crying5

Please......Crying5......make it.....Crying5
stop.......Crying5Crying5Crying5Crying5Crying5

Lol2

No new posts 19-08-2006 14:00 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwwwww... we need to find some more songs for Metalliant! He seems to want to get in touch with his feminine side! Maybe, can we reccommmend some "girly movie" tearjerkers for you??? Don't worry, remember, it's ok for guys to cry, Metalliant! And, maybe Cep will join you!!! Mecry Lol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-08-2006 15:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Girly films = Puke4

I prefer action/adventure films personally. It's only some songs that nearly make me cry.

No new posts 19-08-2006 16:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

See, I'm training my younger brother to be the perfect boyfriend.

"Sit down, now. You are watching a chick flick. Now."

"But..."

"NOW."

He is also trained to open doors (including car doors), hold groceries, books, bags, etc.

Poor kid. ^_^

But it's kind of weird, considering I also lean towards the action/adventure films. Guess I'm not letting him get his hopes up that most girls are like me. ^_^

No new posts 20-08-2006 02:51 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am glad that I had an elder brother that teasd me (brotherrly teaased)

No new posts 20-08-2006 10:34 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I must agree older sibs can be a blessing when it comes to showing the ways of life.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 20-08-2006 15:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Yep. It's our job to teach the younger. Devil1

No new posts 21-08-2006 01:47 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This is why, I make fun of my nephew and 2 niecs, to get my own back on my brother. Not successfully though, but it did make me a bit better. Next year I can make fun of my borther as he will be 40.

No new posts 21-08-2006 18:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm the only one below the age of 40 now in my family so I can have all the fun!!!!

No new posts 21-08-2006 20:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I shall be 40 in 3 days.

I've been looking for an appropriate gasp/shock smilie, but my isp is playing up tonight and it looks as if I'll just be lucky to manage to post anything.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-08-2006 21:05 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I can't see one but what about Shocking and Faint

No new posts 21-08-2006 22:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Happy 40th early, Meridian!!! They say 40 is the new 30...*grin* I'm not too far behind you!

Birthday3 Biglaugh1

No new posts 22-08-2006 01:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

40 is the new 30 eh? I recall being told by somebody that brown is the new black.

Is that like grey is the new brunette?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 22-08-2006 06:33 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Happy early birthday from me too Meridianday. I'm not too far behind you in age and from I've been told our male counterparts better hold on to their pants because the story is women tend to go wild in their 40's. Winknudge

No new posts 22-08-2006 21:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Happy 40th early, Meridian!!! They say 40 is the new 30...*grin* I'm not too far behind you!

Birthday3 Biglaugh1

Looks behind him.

No new posts 24-08-2006 08:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: