Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » New Gatch film
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Gatch film
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ahhh but that is the true fun of it all!!!!! Freak6

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-08-2006 03:34 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Is your crew trying to hide from the crazy people like me????

Oh no, it's us crazies hiding in our home, so we can grab people and make them crazy and corrupted just like us.

No new posts 06-08-2006 08:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like to be around crazy people... makes it to where I don't feel so bad about my train of thoughts.

No new posts 06-08-2006 15:25 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I usually catch my train of thoughts. It's a steam train of thoughts and not these electric trains of thoughts.

No new posts 06-08-2006 18:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

I don't know what other links you guys have found on the new CG Gatch, but I found this pretty picture!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 07-08-2006 01:02 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Chickeebaybee Chickeebaybee is a Female
I'm Springie now

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-08-2006

spacer

Springie does the happy Snoopy dance... Oh, Buffy, that is very cool! Makes it seem even more real...my little heart is pitterpattering now!!!Heart

No new posts 07-08-2006 01:16 Chickeebaybee is offline Send an Email to Chickeebaybee Search for Posts by Chickeebaybee Add Chickeebaybee to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie if your doing the snoopy dance then i'm woodstock right beside you!!!!!! YEAH a pic of whats to come!!!!!!! WHOOPEEEE

No new posts 07-08-2006 01:20 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Cool! Flower

By the way, have you seen Final Fantasy VII: The Advent Children?
The quality of the CG was terrific, if the Gatch movie will be like that, I won't miss the real actors.

No new posts 07-08-2006 13:25 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I haven't seen that one yet Lux but I have considered watching it!!!

No new posts 07-08-2006 20:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Lux Lux is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

spacer

It's worth seeing! The story is a bit confusing but I suppose it's because I don't know the videogame.
But the animation is really stunning, especially the scenery, the lights effects and the details of the tissues and of the weapons.

No new posts 08-08-2006 13:19 Lux is offline Send an Email to Lux Homepage of Lux Search for Posts by Lux Add Lux to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I played the game a long time ago... it would be cool to see the movie...is it available for rent in video stores now? and is it suitable for kids?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-08-2006 17:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Will have to go find it!!!!!!!

No new posts 08-08-2006 20:37 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I have actually purchased all the FF games from 1 - 8 on ebay Smile its a "coversion" of the PS2 titles but its good enough for me. Cant wait to start playing them but I have more pressing matters to attend to at the moment Party4

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-08-2006 21:09 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm that way with my Breath Of Fire games!!! Haven't played them in awhile... too much Gatch/BOTP stuff going on!

No new posts 08-08-2006 22:06 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh... I LOVED Breath of Fire...and all the RPG type games... love to figure those puzzles out...Zelda stumps me alot, though.... Biglaugh2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-08-2006 23:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Breath is my fav. but Zelda was the first one that I owned. Played that till the cows came home, or ex's that is. Now I have been playing Wild Arms 3 and I used to play Secret Of Evermore!!!

Anyone remember those????

No new posts 09-08-2006 02:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmmm... I remember the Secret of Evermore...I was just thinking of all the video games I used to play...one was called the Secret of Mana.The most recent one I really liked...and beat the whole game... was Tales of Symphonia...my son is hooked on video games now... and always wants me to help him on the Game Cube...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 09-08-2006 at 04:31.
No new posts 09-08-2006 04:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lux
It's worth seeing! The story is a bit confusing but I suppose it's because I don't know the videogame.
But the animation is really stunning, especially the scenery, the lights effects and the details of the tissues and of the weapons.

My supervisor like that sort of thing and copied for me. I didn't understand the story, which confused me a bit but the CGI is damm good.

No new posts 09-08-2006 18:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I don't know what other links you guys have found on the new CG Gatch, but I found this pretty picture!

Looks......damm I can't thing of any words to go with the picture, which is prove that's it better than brillant.

Although, Ken looks does remind me of the look of the short cartoon extra feature on the BOTP boxset.

No new posts 09-08-2006 18:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Elvin Ruler
The Last Unicorn was an animated movie done in Japan for America. A unicorn hears that she is the last and goes searching for the remaining (who have been captured by an evil king who uses the red bull to hunt them). Voices included Mia Farrow and Christopher Lee. Christopher Lee is coming back as King Hagrid for the live action.

Hi Elvin...I was just going through all of my DVDs...and saw the Last Unicorn...made me think of you...here are a few screen shots...I forgot how cute the unicorn is...heehee!

Attachment(s):
extension unicorn.jpg (10.92 KB, 21 downloads)
extension unicorn2.jpg (9.25 KB, 21 downloads)
extension redbull.jpg (12.60 KB, 21 downloads)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 15-08-2006 at 01:38.
No new posts 15-08-2006 01:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: