Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It is DONE, yes it is DONE at last!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It is DONE, yes it is DONE at last!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Enjoying Lighning Ebony, so cant wait to see the ending.

No new posts 28-08-2007 10:27 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Enjoying Lighning Ebony, so cant wait to see the ending.

Me too, albeit for other reasons Wink2

No new posts 28-08-2007 10:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's a fantastic fic! I love all of the intricacies and plot twists that keep you hooked!!!!

No new posts 28-08-2007 13:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I have so many plots in that ficcie(Lightening) I think I have out done myself!

I think I will have to clarify more what is going on between the three main birdies (Eagle, Condor,Swan) earlier than I wanted too just so it doesn't confuse the reader, I found that I have expose more of a character who is not acting the way you would expect her too....

I will post the next chapters once I have the plot twists for the dimension he is in ties up well and is hole proof, because then the rest of the underlying story comes it to play and the final plot twist in the story...

No It is not predicable as to how he leaves this dimension or what happens...I just have to make sure I am doing it right so it makes sense!

I am working on it though with help!

No new posts 29-08-2007 09:16 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I am sure it will turn out well Ebony Smile

No new posts 29-08-2007 11:42 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I know it will turn out.... Ebony is so good at these twisty plot threads!!!

No new posts 29-08-2007 13:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Well it won't be until next week at least that post any more of it, I when it is posted I won't be changing the chapter...

No new posts 29-08-2007 23:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We can wait for your high quality of work, Ebony!!!!

No new posts 30-08-2007 01:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: