Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Berg Katse Week
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berg Katse Week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
pound Now we know why the eagle ignores the swan...

You know, I read a fic somewhere about Ken and Katse... quite disturbing... Eek3

No new posts 24-09-2008 21:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
pound Now we know why the eagle ignores the swan...

You know, I read a fic somewhere about Ken and Katse... quite disturbing... Eek3

Eek3 :O

No new posts 24-09-2008 21:49 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

"I did wonder why when watching BOTP first time as a kid and second time on DVD, why Mark was the one always trying to grab Zoltar." Shudders.

No new posts 24-09-2008 22:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Oh my... Completely not expecting that... I do believe I'm going to have nightmares now... And worse than that, if there a little something between Ken and Katse, I may have to become a Condor girl (ok, so being a Condor girl wouldn't be so bad...) Inverted1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 24-09-2008 at 23:59.
No new posts 24-09-2008 23:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Oh, I imagine that with a screencap program and enough patience to go through episodes nearly frame by frame, you could find some dirt on all the characters!

No new posts 25-09-2008 02:32 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Oh my... Completely not expecting that... I do believe I'm going to have nightmares now... And worse than that, if there a little something between Ken and Katse, I may have to become a Condor girl (ok, so being a Condor girl wouldn't be so bad...) Inverted1

Lol

No new posts 25-09-2008 12:00 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Some of those Eagle/Katse shots were very disturbing. Scared

BTW has anyone done a blooper page of Gatchaman and/or BOTP?

Great pumpkin TJ!Halloween1

No new posts 29-09-2008 15:08 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Some of those Eagle/Katse shots were very disturbing. Scared

BTW has anyone done a blooper page of Gatchaman and/or BOTP?

Great pumpkin TJ!Halloween1

I believe Springie is in the middle of setting one up over at Jun's Joint (her site.) Rolling

No new posts 29-09-2008 15:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

I believe Springie is in the middle of setting one up over at Jun's Joint (her site.) Rolling

I can't wait to see what screencaps she has found for it!

No new posts 29-09-2008 16:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie has everything listed in her fan pages, but it is done by episode. You can find them in the Jun's Joint Gallery:

www.junsjoint.net/iso/thumbnails.php?album=28

No new posts 29-09-2008 16:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Didn't the Christain Right say that purple was the colour for the gay pride in America or something like that when the Teletubbies went over to the US?

Wonder what they made of Zoltar then?

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Springie has everything listed in her fan pages, but it is done by episode. You can find them in the Jun's Joint Gallery:

www.junsjoint.net/iso/thumbnails.php?album=28

I wasn't going to mention the Fan Pages were posted there until I was finished (and hopefully reworked by Tim)...but it's not a secret...Wink2

Just keep in mind they aren't finished (these are rough drafts), and there are probably several mistakes in them...so please let me know if you notice something!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Didn't the Christain Right say that purple was the colour for the gay pride in America or something like that when the Teletubbies went over to the US?

I always thought gay pride was connected with the rainbow colors...so maybe the walrus mecha is gay?
Omfg

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I always thought gay pride was connected with the rainbow colors...so maybe the walrus mecha is gay?
Omfg

By that reckoning, the New God Phoenix is gay. Here's the team gliding down to its back:

Yes, it has a rainbow on TOP of it...

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I read a bunch of them today, Springie. They're great! I especially enjoyed the "oddities," and the quotes.

Most of the mistakes the artists made, I had never noticed. You have a sharp eye!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 29-09-2008 at 22:50.
No new posts 29-09-2008 22:50 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I read a bunch of them today, Springie. They're great! I especially enjoyed the "oddities," and the quotes.

Most of the mistakes the artists made, I had never noticed. You have a sharp eye!

I don't know how she finds all those mistakes either. There are a lot I had never noticed before.

Sorry I leaked your not so secret work, Springie, but I have really been enjoying what I was seeing over there and I just had to share when I saw that comment from Condorfan. Huggles

No new posts 29-09-2008 22:57 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Omfg

By that reckoning, the New God Phoenix is gay. Here's the team gliding down to its back:

Yes, it has a rainbow on TOP of it...

Grouprainbow

No new posts 30-09-2008 13:40 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

The rainbow is the "color" of gay/lesbian pride over here...

Did a search on google real quick and I think I found what you're talking about... apparently Jerry Falwell (go figure) had a problem with the purple one...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/276677.stm

No new posts 30-09-2008 18:02 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Over here, it wasn't that they were gay, it was that old argument of that they weren't speaking the Queen's English.

Mind you, some of the older kids, you just can't understand anyway.

No new posts 30-09-2008 18:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

If I recall, in addition to Tinky Winky being "lavender", they also objected to the fact that he (out of curiousity, how does one tell the gender of a teletubby?) carries a purse.

My BF has a black canvas carrying-type accessory in which he keeps various items too big to fit in his pockets (his 2 cellphones plus his blackberry, a comb, keys, tissues, and various work-related print-outs, notebooks, correspondence etc) but I have noticed that such accessories are carefully marketed under the manly name "messenger bags" and are NEVER called "purses"! Me, I have always refered to it as his "man-purse," and even he, jokingly, calls it that now (as long as no one else is around).

Attachment(s):
extension tinky-winky.jpg (14.64 KB, 24 downloads)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 01-10-2008 at 02:03.
No new posts 01-10-2008 02:01 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: