Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Anime AMV's
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anime AMV's
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Anime AMV's Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just adore AMV's!

thought I'd start a thread to showcase your love for other anume's or shows through AMV's!

Hooboy do I have plenty to share with you and love to see what you guys were/are into as well!

So think Ill start with a top fav of mine...TRIGUN.

Where do I even start with Trigun? It was an obsession of mine last year (yep even got the kids to see it!) It starts out deceptively in your usual comedic/western anime way for at least 6 episodes till you are thrown into one amazing and breathtaking ride into drama and pathos of Vash- The Stampede

(Gratuitous bishonen shot ......

hmm?? oh yes where was I ? ah the AMV...

ah gods the AMV ..its the hauntic music sung by Sarah Brightman along with the near professional editing from "Otaku productions " that makes this AMV a MUSTSEE!

enjoy! ( I know I will again and again and again..)

TRIGUN- EDEN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 05-05-2007 at 21:56.
No new posts 05-05-2007 21:53 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: