Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Has anyone seen this?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Has anyone seen this?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Has anyone seen this? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was browsing around some anime DVD sites and I found a DVD called Time Bokan with Gatchaman in it!? Here's the url: http://store.animearigato.com/usmd2458.html

You can see Ken (or Mark if you prefer) on the cover. I had never heard of this movie before. Yaright2

No new posts 06-09-2006 23:41 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link Condorfan, I haven't viewed the video but I am more then interested in purchasing it.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-09-2006 02:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wierd.

No new posts 07-09-2006 14:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer

I have the movie. it's quite funny. I hope you all do get it and watch it. You will enjoy it.

No new posts 10-09-2006 07:08 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by zoessister
I have the movie. it's quite funny. I hope you all do get it and watch it. You will enjoy it.

Does it use old Gatchaman footage or did they animate some new footage?

No new posts 11-09-2006 19:40 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I haven't seen it but if it's like the other Tatsunoko special, it'll be all new footage.

For images of the Gatch segments from the other one (Time Bokan Royal Revival - I'd forgotten the name), look on http://www2.angulang.org.uk in the galllery section.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 11-09-2006 at 20:42.
No new posts 11-09-2006 20:41 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks for that Meridian...I thought about buying this...it looks truly silly.Inverted1

Looks like they took their opportunity to try to undress the Swan any way they could...Ogle Swan

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-09-2006 01:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer

It uses new footage just made for this movie. They don't look their normal way.In the part where there's fighting but in the beginning they look like the classic version but in the fighting they sort of look different. Check Ang's site for the pictures there to see for yourself.Its worth the look.

No new posts 12-09-2006 07:03 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for the link meridianday! I think I just might get it--it's worth just for Jun beating up Ken (the clueless dope!--How can he not see that Jun is in love with him everyone else does!)

No new posts 12-09-2006 20:10 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

From looking at the DVD cover, I can't tell if it's the same thing as in the gallery images or a different one. I know Tatsunoko made 2 of these and both had Gatchaman in them.

I've seen the "Royal Revival" one. It has the other heroes (Hurricane Polimer, Tekkaman, Casshan) in it as well, as inclued on the image for this DVD. So it might be the same thing.

I don't know whether the other heroes appear in the other one.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 12-09-2006 20:45 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OK, I just did some searching around and it is the same as Royal Revival. Except with subtitles - which would make it a lot easier to watch Headbanger1

The other is called something like "Wonderful Tatsunokoland", or something with Tatsunokoland in it anyway.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 12-09-2006 at 20:58.
No new posts 12-09-2006 20:51 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: