Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Just For Fun
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just For Fun
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Big Grin Just For Fun Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just made a quiz on quizfarm.com called "Which Battle of the Planets Character Are You?" Check it out! I hope it works...
and... let me know which character you are... Bigears Newbie2 Red Kills Blue

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-06-2006 00:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oops...got an extra smiley on that message...here's the complete URL...
http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=205547&first=yes

Be sure to tell us the results!

Groupwave

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-06-2006 00:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You scored as Tiny.

You are Tiny. You are a jovial, happy person with a great sense of humor. You like to get together with others over a good meal, and others enjoy your company. But watch your health and get plenty of sleep and excercise, or the good times won't last!

Tiny 75%

Princess 69%

7-Zark-7 69%

Keyop 63%

Jason 63%

Chief Anderson 50%

Colonel Cronus 44%

Zoltar 38%

Mark 25%

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 15-06-2006 06:23 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

You scored as Zoltar.

You are Zoltar! You are someone who has a hard outer shell, but a soft center. Others see you as intimidating, and you like it that way. You have a superior ability to trick or deceive others, and you can't be trusted. You like to be "large and in charge."

Zoltar

81%
Mark

81%
Keyop

69%
7-Zark-7

63%
Tiny

63%
Jason

56%
Chief Anderson

56%
Colonel Cronus

56%
Princess

56%

I'm a mix of Zoltar and Mark, looks like I'm a really scary person!!! YEAH!!! I like it best that way.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 15-06-2006 09:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Tongue Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried to take it honestly, and these were my results....

You are Princess. You play many roles in your family, and you are the person everyone goes to when they are in need.Although you are a trusted friend and confidante, you don't know what is good for you. You have difficulty establishing fulfilling romantic relationships.

Princess 88%
7-Zark-7 63%
Chief Anderson 44%
Tiny 44%
Mark 31%
Colonel Cronus 31%
Jason 31%
Keyop 19%
Zoltar 13%

Lol Zoltar/Mark huh, Gatchgirl? <rubs chin> very in-ter-est-ing.... hahahahahahahahhaha!
And Meridian....looks like you and I are similar...Princess/Zark types...what a mix!
You'r the 2nd person to get Tiny 1st!
This is fun...

No new posts 15-06-2006 10:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I scored as Tiny, with Zoltar then Princess.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 15-06-2006 10:23 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

You scored as Colonel Cronus.

You are Colonel Cronus. There to help when needed, but you keep to yourself. You lose your temper easily when others push your "buttons". You often make decisions and choices that you will regret

Colonel Cronus - 81%
Jason - 75%
Keyop - 69%
Zark - 63%
Zoltar - 50%
Mark - 44%
Princess - 38%
Chief Anderson - 25%
Tiny - 13%

I also tried to answer5 th question as honest as I can. I was hoping I would be like Mark but I am not much of a leader though but oh why, oh why do I have to be Cronus for?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 16-06-2006 at 08:08.
No new posts 16-06-2006 08:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I'm not going to say what I was Death1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 16-06-2006 10:18 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Silly2 Awww...come on, Cep...you can trust us...we're all one big happy family, here...right? Grouprainbow

No new posts 16-06-2006 10:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'd love to see someone make up a Gatch test...maybe it would be better...I put mine up very quickly...for fun. It would also be fun to have in the results...which character is most compatible with which other character...sort of like the Chinese new tear creatures.
I'll post what i put as results for each character. There may be one you consider to be more...you! Then, you caan just claim that one! Looking

No new posts 16-06-2006 10:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here are all the results:

You are Jason. You can be bad-tempered at times, and have very few close friends...and you like it that way.You like a good arguement, for arguement's sake.Only those who are closest to you know the real you.

You are Tiny. You are a jovial, happy person with a great sense of humor. You like to get together with others over a good meal, and others enjoy your company. But watch your health and get plenty of sleep and excercise, or the good times won't last!

You are Mark. People look up to you. You command respect, and have a kind heart. You have a magnetic personality, and often get by in life through favors from friends.

You are Keyop. A true "kid at heart." You find yourself wanting to borrow nieces and nephews, just so you can look "legit" to go to kiddee movies. You tease and pick on others to get attention. Be careful not to push friends away by being overbearing!

You are Zoltar! You are someone who has a hard outer shell, but a soft center. Others see you as intimidating, and you like it that way. You have a superior ability to trick or deceive others, and you can't be trusted. You like to be "large and in charge."

You are Chief Anderson. You have an uncanny ability to get things done "your way." A typical "Type A" personality, some may consider you to be a bit anal. Most people respect you for your intelligence and your work ethic.

You are 7-Zark-7. You are a hard working, "boss-pleasing" individual. You are a "people person" and you worry about those whom you are close to.

You are Princess. You play many roles in your family, and you are the person everyone goes to when they are in need.Although you are a trusted friend and confidante, you don't know what is good for you. You have difficulty establishing fulfilling romantic relationships.

You are Colonel Cronus. There to help when needed, but you keep to yourself. You lose your temper easily when others push your "buttons". You often make decisions and choices that you will regret later.

No new posts 16-06-2006 10:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I'm not going to say what I was Death1

Did you get Zarky-poos?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 16-06-2006 15:22 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Zark was my #2...Is that who you got 1st??? Eek

No new posts 16-06-2006 15:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Robot come on... now we're all thinking Zark...Please tell us... we promise we won't laugh...right, everyone? Angel3

No new posts 16-06-2006 15:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I promise, Cep will not hear me laugh. OK

No new posts 16-06-2006 15:30 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Either I'm thinking it's Zark or Anderson. Not sure which would be worse but it leans more towards Zark. Come on Cep, will still love ya, you can take away this web site from us then we would all be lost so we'll try not to laugh too hard!!! Devil2

No new posts 16-06-2006 20:48 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

* chants * Tell, tell, tell, tell Groupwave

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 16-06-2006 22:13 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, your quiz seems to be a hit whatever BOTP/Gatch site that I visit. CONGRATS!!!!! Cheerleader

No new posts 17-06-2006 22:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm so glad... I just wanted everyone to have fun with it!

I still think a Gatch one would be fun, too...so we could get rid of the Zark factor!!!

Anyone want to help me make it up? Magic

No new posts 17-06-2006 23:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

I'm Jason at the moment. My son thinks I'm Zoltar. In high school I was Princess.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 18-06-2006 14:04 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: