Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » What's in a name?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's in a name?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
What's in a name? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Courtesy of sky.com news....

quote:

"My name is Mr Bottomface"

Bum Names For Brit Men

Attention seeking has finally got the better of some unashamed British who have changed their names by deed poll - including Nigel Bottomface who did it for just £50.

A list of the most wacky names people have chosen has been released by the UK Deed Poll Service.

Factory worker Shaun Hennessey, from Essex, chose Nigel Bottomface after he was promised a free night out by his friends.

He said: "My mum was furious. She only found out when the letter arrived from the deed poll office.

"It's a bit stupid having to keep explaining it but at least it gets a few laughs."

One office worker, Steve Lane, from Nottingham, changed his name to Jellyfish McSaveloy.

He claims his new name made him a big hit with the ladies.

He said: "It's great for pulling. I went up to her, said: Hi my name is Jellyfish" and that's how it started", explaining how he met his latest flame.

Other names include Tim Mind Your Own Business And Kiss My Arsenal Swain, chosen by Tim Swain from Herts.

Another is Toasted T Cake, inspiration for Nigel Doyle from Manchester.

Others are Ariel Sparks, formerly Andrew Biddulp, from London, and Jason B'Stard, formerly Jason Davies of Wales.

My spouse's nickname is Jellyhead. He's not shown any signs of wanting to make that his proper name. For which I am somewhat glad.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 24-12-2005 10:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know some people when arrested give weird names thinking they are being funny... Not sure it quite comes across that way when it gets to caught though.

We have everything from the usual Mickey mouse answer to A Mr mcweirdohippopotamusbum (sorry cant remember the first name he gave it was considerably long though

No new posts 13-01-2006 10:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It sounds like one of those ideas that are appealing after a few shots of vodka. ^_^

No new posts 13-01-2006 14:08 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

If I remember correctly, there was a soldier called Private Parts but can't remember if that was a real name or a fictional name.

No new posts 15-01-2006 00:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: