Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Elektra
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elektra
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Elektra Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Even Jennifer Garner couldn't save it.

More gods jumping out of machines than I could count, and they started the movie by introducing one of them.

Warts that are nothing but cute. Actors who can't. Choreographers who crash.

Not worth the price of a rental, let alone a theatre.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 08-02-2005 20:04 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

New film or old? I havent ever heard of it to be honest Confused

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 09-02-2005 16:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's new-ish. It was just released to video. Unfortunately, it's one of those movies that was an "Oh, gee, it's a popular comic, so we don't really *need* to do a good job" inspiration. Simply to draw in the geeks. And how is that done? With a comic/game premise with either Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, or Jennifer Garner, that's what. Doesn't seem to work too well for them, though, which serves them right. Tongue

No new posts 10-02-2005 04:08 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: