Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchaman Crowds opening
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Crowds opening
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Gatchaman Crowds opening Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzepAHaVUE4

Found this just now while browsing 4chan, so I thought it might warrant yet another new thread.

My fanart is here

No new posts 08-07-2013 23:32 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They took it down already due to copyright claims. Well, that was fast.

There's a mirror on nico though. The quality is rather bad, but it's a camrip and as a sneak-peek it's good enough. http://nicoviewer.net/sm21308373

My fanart is here

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Victoria on 09-07-2013 at 00:23.
No new posts 08-07-2013 23:43 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
http://nicoviewer.net/sm21308373

Thanks for finding this -interesting to see.

I think I know where they got the inspiration for the closing shot...

No new posts 09-07-2013 01:56 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

As FangJoker noted in another thread, NTV has released the opening credits sequence for Gatchaman Crowds. I just figured that it would make sense to post a link for it in this thread.

The video was initially only on the NTV on-demand site (Which required registering with them, as well as having a VPN account that would make their system to think you are in Japan), but it has since been uploaded onto YouTube, and can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr7HfxJbpi4

NTV also posted a video of the press conference with the voice actors from back in mid-June. Alas, it doesn't appear that anyone had loaded that onto YouTube as of yet. If I find it later, I'll let you all know!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 10-07-2013 at 18:44.
No new posts 10-07-2013 18:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Thanks for the link, James.

Now, how many other anime series can you all see in the opening? (I was able to pick up a hint of Durarara!! in the first few seconds....)

No new posts 10-07-2013 20:27 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I'm still trying to get over the girl running round in her underwear.

No new posts 10-07-2013 22:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
TheSolarSailor TheSolarSailor is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-05-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I'm still trying to get over the girl running round in her underwear.

It's very off-putting to be sure. I am all for retooling an old idea or making a continuation or whatever, but this junk is just pathetic. I see nothing here of any interest at all. Just my opinion, though.

No new posts 11-07-2013 03:58 TheSolarSailor is offline Send an Email to TheSolarSailor Search for Posts by TheSolarSailor Add TheSolarSailor to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: