Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchaman on the Archive of Our Own
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman on the Archive of Our Own
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lunulet
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-06-2005

spacer
Gatchaman on the Archive of Our Own Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Friends,

I have a few AO3 invites.

I'd LOVE to see Gatchaman fic archived there. It's fan-owned, and basically the most happening place for fanfiction, and INCREDIBLY friendly and welcoming to small fandoms.

Full disclosure - AO3 leans more towards slash pairings (since it grew out of Livejournal slash fandom = my old hangout). However, het pairings and gen are 100% welcome.

Let me know if you want an invite to archive your fic at AO3! Let's see some more Gatchaman there!

EDIT: Oh and here is a link to Gatch on AO3!

Hugs,
Lunulet

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lunulet on 21-01-2013 at 17:43.
No new posts 21-01-2013 17:35 Lunulet is offline Send an Email to Lunulet Homepage of Lunulet Search for Posts by Lunulet Add Lunulet to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Might as well send me one, Lunulet ...

No new posts 23-01-2013 01:24 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Lunulet
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay, sent!! Animerose

No new posts 23-01-2013 02:45 Lunulet is offline Send an Email to Lunulet Homepage of Lunulet Search for Posts by Lunulet Add Lunulet to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: