Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Olymic Torch relay
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Olymic Torch relay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Olymic Torch relay Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchrelay

Comming my way tommorrow

No new posts 22-05-2012 13:23 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How exciting! Let us know what it's like!

No new posts 22-05-2012 13:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As a Greek, I'm happy to see the excitement around the torch relay!

No new posts 22-05-2012 13:42 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

we get it later in June , but too early in the morning to go and watch... pity, I'd like to have been there to see it too

No new posts 22-05-2012 14:05 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

If you have the chance it is well worth it. It is a lovely sight to see in passing and very powerful and emotional.

I am remembering what it was like when it crossed Canada 2 years ago, for the Winter Olympics.

No new posts 22-05-2012 15:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

I will try but I have an exam later that day

No new posts 22-05-2012 20:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

My mother-in-law was a volunteer at the Summer Olympics in Atlanta in 1996. She worked the opening ceremonies and was in charge of the muscle men in one of the parts. She had a ball.

No new posts 22-05-2012 20:48 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
My mother-in-law was a volunteer at the Summer Olympics in Atlanta in 1996. She worked the opening ceremonies and was in charge of the muscle men in one of the parts. She had a ball.

I volunteered with the 2010 Winter Olympics ... intense, and had a blast. Smile

No new posts 22-05-2012 23:31 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, I did it!

(As a Classical Scholar I had to.)

Can you spot me? Im on the corner of Wharf Road in Wroughton...Im the one in the Gatchaman T shirt.

Ill post pics...after the next exam.

No new posts 23-05-2012 19:52 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

I wasn't home for the Olympics in 2004, but I was there for the Special Olympics, and the atmosphere in the city was great!

No new posts 23-05-2012 19:52 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

No new posts 23-05-2012 20:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Looking forward to seeing the pictures you post Tengu

No new posts 23-05-2012 21:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: