Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » The Universe is conspiring for me to Win
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Universe is conspiring for me to Win
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
The Universe is conspiring for me to Win Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

After all the challenges and stress headaches that have been happening for most of the year, I am seeing a glimmer of hope.

The Universe is conspiring for me to Win!

My sister and I have agree that we won't and can't go back to how we were living and we need a big change.
The Question is what ,,,and how do we bring in the much needed money into the house, now that we don't have two full incomes coming in (my sister is getting partial sick payments, with bigger medical bills) Qld is in a touist slump at the moment and my income has been affected... it sucked to be me over the last few months and I have been having a small "pity party of one"

But "no more"

I have spend the last few days in another state (still there in fact in a wonderful hostel in Sydney, with a friendly pub next door) attending seminars on different ways to use the internet to generate money and business - at first I was looking at it for "Animal fostering and adoption" (our saving grace at the moment) getting information out there, more animal fosterers and ways to get the animals out there for adoption..

The people running the event asked for people do do testimonials, I thought okay, I have been to seminar with these people before , I like them, they are upfront, I got a lot of information out of them that's helpful, and as I was thinking of what to say,
when "PoW" my "ah moment" hit,
a simple comment from someone I knew lead me down another track "why not become my own economy? and get out of my own way to do it"

for the next few hours (our days were about 11 hour long) I ran around grilling the speakers I had seen, bouncing idears off them (I don't know if I made alot of sence to them) but they were supportive and kept leading me in different directions

and to use something from EW I was "Ewwing like a hamster with a brand new wheel" and there was a lot of arm waving and running around in my socks and talking to myself
plus I found out for doing the tesimonial I got about $1000 dollars worth of free webinars and video stuff (
Eek2 dancing
I love freebies

anyway life has got a differnt feel now, more hope
I guess I needed to go throgh what I have to get me here and learn a whole heap of lessons

I love it when I finally get out of the universes way and my own and just let things be

I just have to convince my sister that this is a good direction to go down and manifest the money in order to do it..

now to right out my plans
thanks for listening
Love LW

No new posts 20-05-2012 12:15 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oh yes I need sleep, but I'm a happy and I have a new direction to go down
later
sleep time.

No new posts 20-05-2012 12:20 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LW, I can see why you are so excited! I'm so glad that you have a viable idea and the drive to make it work. I wish you all the best with this, and hope that it works out for you. Huggles

No new posts 20-05-2012 14:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

LW, that's wonderful! The only one who can get us out of our slumps is ourselves. You know you have support here!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Becky Rock on 20-05-2012 at 18:51.
No new posts 20-05-2012 16:11 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Sounds like some wonderful opportunities. Keep us posted on how things go.

No new posts 20-05-2012 16:33 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I've got my fingers crossed for you, LW!

No new posts 20-05-2012 17:21 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I sincerely hope things work out well for you, LW! keeping my fingers crossed. cheerleader2

No new posts 20-05-2012 17:56 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Animeparty

Good luck LW, you deserve it!!!

No new posts 20-05-2012 18:00 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Yay LW! Go and get 'em!

No new posts 21-05-2012 00:08 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sorry I am a little late to this thread ... congratulations on finding a new directing and new enthusiasm. Please keep us informed on how it goes.

No new posts 22-05-2012 00:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

It's always wonderful to hear good news! Good luck, LW! I hope everything works out exactly how you want it!

No new posts 22-05-2012 01:48 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hooray! Glad to hear some good news! Hope it goes well for you!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-05-2012 02:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: