Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Is there by some chance a Gatchaman LCD game in Japan?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is there by some chance a Gatchaman LCD game in Japan?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Is there by some chance a Gatchaman LCD game in Japan? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

One time I saw a picture of a japanese Sailor Moon LCD game, and I'm just wondering if there was ever a Gatchaman one. Yeah, I know LCD games are far from outstanding, but I was just curious.

No new posts 04-04-2010 03:44 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Don't know about that, but there is a Pachinko game. Wink

No new posts 04-04-2010 14:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

No, there was not. If you refer to that list of games I gave you when you first signed on here, that list has all of the electronic games that were made for the series (Game systems, computers, online, and pachinko). The list does not include non-electronic games like board games, card games, or the cheap little grocery store toy section pinball game.

James

No new posts 05-04-2010 00:49 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

There's a pinball game?

No new posts 05-04-2010 16:11 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think this is what James means.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BATTLE-OF-THE-PLANET...=item2303849c83

No new posts 05-04-2010 17:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Yes, that's the one, which is why I referred to it as a being both "non-electronic" and a "cheap little grocery store toy section" pinball game.

James

No new posts 05-04-2010 17:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sorry about that.

No new posts 09-04-2010 03:36 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: