Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome Przemko5!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome Przemko5!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Welcome Przemko5! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw your first post in the General Section. It's great to see you here! I have a soft spot for Eagle Riders, since they were my first introduction to Gatchaman II and F.

Pull up a chair in the Snack J and tell us a bit more about yorusel! welcome

No new posts 28-03-2010 22:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Przemko! Just saw your post in the How you Came here section.

I've never seen Eagle Riders and will confess to being a BotP gal first, with Gatchaman coming second.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 28-03-2010 22:42 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Weclome to the gang Przemko! We are always happy to have new people arrive no matter from what series you started with.

I hope with your Eagle Riders knowledge you will bring a new perspective to the series.

No new posts 28-03-2010 22:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

Welcome, Przemco. Glad to see another new face around here.

No new posts 28-03-2010 23:36 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Przemko5 Przemko5 is a Male
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 28-03-2010

spacer

Yay, thanks! And I hope I'll not embarrass you if I tell you that I feel really good being greeted by four chicks ;-)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Przemko5 on 28-03-2010 at 23:47.
No new posts 28-03-2010 23:45 Przemko5 is offline Send an Email to Przemko5 Search for Posts by Przemko5 Add Przemko5 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Not at all! But we should tell you that there is a majority of women on this site. I hope that doesn't bother you. Wink

No new posts 29-03-2010 00:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Welcome. I saw your opinion of BotP in one of the other posts. While I do understand your opinion of Zark (he was a complete waste of good ink), I can't help but wonder if you've ever sat through Ted Turner's G-Force (no not the one with the hamsters, that's Disney Wink )?

No new posts 29-03-2010 00:22 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome, Przemko! Good to have you here!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-03-2010 00:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Cześć, Przemko! Nice to meet you!

I too have watched a lot of Eagle Riders, and especially enjoyed it as a way to see a fairly accurate presentation of the main story lines in many Gatchaman II episodes.

No new posts 29-03-2010 04:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome Przemko5! It's good to have new faces with different views and opinions around!

No new posts 29-03-2010 07:25 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

welcome

Jump in and join the madness!

No new posts 29-03-2010 09:38 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: