Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » An EXCELLENT product!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An EXCELLENT product!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
An EXCELLENT product! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

....says Chef Excellence:

Stay Fresh Cheese Bags, as seen on TV! (in some countries) Featuring New Technology! A stay fresh system that keeps cheese fresher for longer!

NOTE:If you don't understand the joke, watch this, and fast forward 4 minutes ahead.

No new posts 17-02-2010 21:16 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The entire concept to me is an oxymoron. Fresh cheese is milk. Old milk is cheese. There is no such thing as fresh cheese!

Katse

No new posts 17-02-2010 22:13 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you find those in the Dollar Store? You need to be wearing a chef hat, Chef Excellence! LOL

"Say Fresh- Cheese bags!"

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-02-2010 22:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Berg Katse
The entire concept to me is an oxymoron. Fresh cheese is milk. Old milk is cheese. There is no such thing as fresh cheese!

Katse

Ha ha ha! Good one! Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Did you find those in the Dollar Store? You need to be wearing a chef hat, Chef Excellence! LOL

"Say Fresh- Cheese bags!"

I got them on ebay due to watching the video so much because of how hilarious it is. I was amazed that I could even find a box of them on ebay like I said.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AllentownDarkWater on 17-02-2010 at 23:14.
No new posts 17-02-2010 23:12 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: