Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Greetings, my excellent friends.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings, my excellent friends.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Greetings, my excellent friends. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My name is Martin. I've known about Gatchaman since 1995, but it was only a few weeks ago that I became a fan after pre-ordering Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, and ever since I pre-ordered it, I've been hooked. Favorite two characters are Ken and Jun. Smile I can't wait to play TvC, so I can have Ken on a team with Zero from Megaman X. Oh yeah, I heard about this place from reading a description on a fanart on deviantART by an artist named Springie, who I think is the BEST DAMN GATCHAMAN FANARTIST I've seen so far!

No new posts 24-01-2010 23:54 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome Martin!!!

It is great you have found your way here. If you know about Deviant Art, does that mean you are an artist as well?

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Welcome Martin!!!

It is great you have found your way here. If you know about Deviant Art, does that mean you are an artist as well?

Nah, I can't draw for shit. But I do upload photos of me cosplaying at Anime conventions though, and some other miscellanious photos I take.

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:28 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome Martin. Yes, we all love Springie's art.

How'd you find Gatchaman?

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:31 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

1995, when I saw G-Force on Cartoon Network (this was WAY before Cartoon Network hit it big with the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, etc. They were anything but well known back then), but back then I didn't like it (guess it was because I wasn't the anime geek I am today), and I watched an episode of BOTP on Anime Network on demand in 2005, but I didn't get into it right away, and it wouldn't be until December 2009 that I finally became a fan.

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:34 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Welcome, Martin. - and it's taken a while, but we're glad you're part of the fandom.

BTW: love the photos you posted! Great work at the costume.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:59 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
Welcome, Martin. - and it's taken a while, but we're glad you're part of the fandom.

BTW: love the photos you posted! Great work at the costume.

Thank you so much!

No new posts 25-01-2010 01:01 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Blushing Bounce2 Wow! Martin, that's a big compliment! Thanks so much! I'm so glad you made it over here! This is a wonderful, warm, welcoming forum! I think you'll enjoy it.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2010 01:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Blushing Bounce2 Wow! Martin, that's a big compliment! Thanks so much! I'm so glad you made it over here! This is a wonderful, warm, welcoming forum! I think you'll enjoy it.

I am so far!

No new posts 25-01-2010 01:05 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Welcome man! I too have gotten into Gatchaman thanks to TvC Big Grin

No new posts 25-01-2010 04:17 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hello Martin! I'm glad you found your way here from Deviant Art. Wave2

No new posts 25-01-2010 05:09 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Martin ... I've greeted you in another thread which I have read before this but I'm going to greet you again! welcome Another Eagle ... I'm rubbing my hands with pleasure!

BTW ... I totally agree with your comment regarding Springie's art!

No new posts 25-01-2010 09:52 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Sorry I'm late to the party, Darkwater, but it's great to see you here! And I completely agree about Springie. Big Grin

It looks like you've been having fun on the site, and I'm glad you've settled in! And as a Swan to an Eagle, I'll spot you a drink at the Snack J. Wink

No new posts 25-01-2010 16:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Big Grin

No new posts 26-01-2010 07:51 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: