Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday Cep!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Cep!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Happy Birthday Cep!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just noticed on facebook that our lovely pirate is celebrating his birthday today...

And did I also notice that it is your 30th?????!!!! (god, I feel so old right now)

Why it is a milestone birthday ... which means:

PARTY AT GATCHAMANIA!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Birthday2 Party1 Party3 Party4 Pint

Happy birthday, gorgeous man! Now come over here and let me give yousome birthday smooches...

kissing

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 27-11-2009 01:48 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday, Cep! I hope you have a great one! Party1 Party2 Party3 Party4 Cep

No new posts 27-11-2009 02:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday to our favorite pirate!

The Swan is waiting for a secret rendez-vous with you! Wink3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 27-11-2009 at 02:55.
No new posts 27-11-2009 02:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Happy birthday Cep!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-11-2009 11:59 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Hope you had (have) a ball Cep! Animebasket

heh2

No new posts 27-11-2009 12:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

A very happy birthday, Cep! Birthday3

No new posts 27-11-2009 18:16 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Springie, I love your new avatar with the Christmas theme ... and love the cake!

No new posts 27-11-2009 18:20 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Gatchamarie! The avatar is done from cutting and pasting some screenshot poses, and the cake was taken from one of the Japanese websites...I believe Ganmo made it...

I have sooooo many Gatch Christmas pics...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-11-2009 23:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Then I might need to visit your place to copy them from you Springie. Then I can put them on my desk top.

No new posts 27-11-2009 23:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

How about if I make a Christmas thread? I'll put every Christmas piccie I have...and then maybe others can add what they have...

No new posts 28-11-2009 01:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like a plan to me. I MIGHT be able to add a few others - although they are probably already ones you have drawn. Wink

No new posts 28-11-2009 01:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Thanks all for the birthday wishes, yup it was my big 3 - 0 Biglaugh2

Wow I am surprised how I am not where I imagined I would be when I got to thirty hehe.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-11-2009 22:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Happy birthday, Cep! Balloon Balloon Animeparty

(Sorry I'm a little late...)

No new posts 30-11-2009 04:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep

Wow I am surprised how I am not where I imagined I would be when I got to thirty hehe.

It's not where you are at thirty, Cep, it's where you've been between birth and 30. Take it from someone who is a lot closer to 40 than she's liking - 30 is a bloody good year!

Happy belated birthday and may 31 not sneak up too quietly up on you...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by green on 30-11-2009 at 04:52.
No new posts 30-11-2009 04:50 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Happy Birthday Cep!!! I hope it was fun!!! And you had a few beers to celebrate.

LOL Thats life Cep!!! Suddenly you realize that a teenager expected way to much too soon from success.... Now the real challenge begins for you.... making it to 40 without getting there and thinking...huh, what happened to all my plans of fortune and my first million....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 03-12-2009 at 03:42.
No new posts 03-12-2009 03:40 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: