Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Grab a bite!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Grab a bite!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer
Grab a bite!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear all Gatchamaniacs

Today. 28 December, is my birthday, and you are all invited to Snack J for a virtual birthday party, and errrr, to help yourself with this virtual birthday cake, Big Grin

Psst, all food and drinks are on the house, Animecheers ,so all Eagles are encouraged to come, Animeluv

Don't worry,all food is catered.You can't expect a birthday girl to cook on her birthday, right? heh2

No new posts 28-12-2008 09:29 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Saturn! Happy Birthday!!! In honor of your day...I simply must post my latest (unfinished) Ken and Jun pic! I was gonna save it, but this calls for a celebration!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-12-2008 at 13:52.
No new posts 28-12-2008 13:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Birthday1 Saturn!! May your day be filled with Eagles and Condors! Party4

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 28-12-2008 15:08 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Saturn, may it be a wonderful day, celebrated with all your friends.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 28-12-2008 17:16 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Happy birthday, Saturn! I'll repost the picture of Santa Ken, who wants to take his 'post-Christmas' break with the birthday girl!

And I'll throw in a picture of these guys for you too. Wink

No new posts 28-12-2008 17:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SATURN!!! Here's some Birthday2 and Icecream3 for you! Smile Hope you have a great day! Party3

No new posts 28-12-2008 18:09 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Happy birthday, Saturn! I hope you were able to have a fun and relaxing day!

No new posts 28-12-2008 23:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Happy birthday!

That cake looks delicious ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 29-12-2008 at 05:33.
No new posts 29-12-2008 05:33 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Dear Hino, GG, ShamrokChick, LB, Cain,

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes.

Dear Springie

Thank you so much for your beautiful pic of Ken&Jun. Are you sure it is unfinished, because they look just perfect to me in that pic, Thumbsup , and thank you for the gorgeous pic of Ken, perhaps next time you don't really have to make him fully dressed up like that, that will surely make my day, Animeluv

Dear TJ

Thank you so much for sharing the pic of the boys (or are they "The Men" now, hehe). Joey and Jordan just looked so damn hot and they haven't aged a bit, and Jon was so cute in his Obama shirt, you must have had a blast in their concert at that time, lucky you, Big Grin

If only they could come to my place for a private concert, now that will truly be an unforgettable birthday present for me, Animeparty

Anyway, as end note, hopefully everyone in this board will be blessed with peace, prosperity and happiness in this coming new year, Huggles

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 29-12-2008 at 17:56.
No new posts 29-12-2008 17:51 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
Thank you so much for sharing the pic of the boys (or are they "The Men" now, hehe). Joey and Jordan just looked so damn hot and they haven't aged a bit, and Jon was so cute in his Obama shirt, you must have had a blast in their concert at that time, lucky you, Big Grin

Glad you enjoyed it, Saturn! Did you get my email with links to my pics? I sent it to you a couple of months ago, right around the time you disappeared...

In any case, next time I see the guys I'll ask if they can do a concert for you. Wink

No new posts 29-12-2008 20:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Glad you enjoyed it, Saturn! Did you get my email with links to my pics? I sent it to you a couple of months ago, right around the time you disappeared...

In any case, next time I see the guys I'll ask if they can do a concert for you. Wink

Sorry but they look Gay to me  

No new posts 29-12-2008 21:36 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:

Dear Springie

Thank you so much for your beautiful pic of Ken&Jun. Are you sure it is unfinished, because they look just perfect to me in that pic, Thumbsup , and thank you for the gorgeous pic of Ken, perhaps next time you don't really

Glad you liked them, baybee... I'll see what I can do about making him more...uh...less...uh...clothed! And I am adding more to the wedding pic...we'll see how it turns out!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-12-2008 22:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Dear TJ

Thank you so much for your kindness in sending the E-mail, unfortunately I did not receive any E-mail from you, but I believe it was largely due to the error in the Hotmail system since Microsoft decided to change the layout of Hotmail some time ago. Many of my friends had also complained at that time that I did not reply their E-mails, which unfortunately never arrived in my Hotmail's inbox, Sad1

I have changed my E-mail preference in my profile, and I would be very grateful if you could resend the link to my new E-mail, if it is not too much trouble for you, Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

I am adding more to the wedding pic...we'll see how it turns out!

I am sure that it will turn out great, can't wait to see it, Springie, Big Grin

No new posts 30-12-2008 13:33 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I have changed my E-mail preference in my profile, and I would be very grateful if you could resend the link to my new E-mail, if it is not too much trouble for you, Smile

I will PM you through Gatchamania this time, so check your PMs!

No new posts 30-12-2008 17:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Sorry to be late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SATURN! Bounce1

No new posts 30-12-2008 20:26 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Sorry to be late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SATURN! Bounce1

No problem,CF. Thank you for your birthday wishes, Big Grin

Hope that you will have a wonderful New Year celebration with your family. Animeparty

No new posts 31-12-2008 06:46 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Happy Belated Birthday Saturn.
Sorry I missed the actual day but being on dial up for Christmas was a pain. (Especially knowing I would be downloading a lot of animations in the threads from this site. Wink)

No new posts 01-01-2009 15:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: