Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Cain Highwind
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cain Highwind
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Cain Highwind Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello and welcome to the board! Wave2

No new posts 13-11-2008 05:01 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow! That was quick, you guys really are on top of things.

So hi all! Complete noob here. Not just for the forums, but Gatchaman in general.

What?

Yeah a little upcoming game called Tatsunoko vs Capcom piqued my interest in Tatsunoko properties, having not really heard of them before. I've always known Gatchaman by appearance mostly as "That old Anime" that Amano (huge fan here) got his start in. I decided to brush up on my knowledge and well, I've gotten hooked and delighted by the series. Found this place and decided to stop by.

So see you guys around and I hope to learn a lot here. Wave2

No new posts 13-11-2008 05:20 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ha ha... Just happened to log in at the right time Wink

I've never seen the game personally. You'll definitely learn a lot here, as you may have seen, we've had several threads on specific characters lately.

No new posts 13-11-2008 06:21 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

I'll be waiting for you  

No new posts 13-11-2008 06:53 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Welcome!
Flower Daisy1 Daisy1 Daisy2
This is a great place to learn about all things gatch!

No new posts 13-11-2008 08:22 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Ah...you came to the right place! I highly recomend watching the ADV DVDs ...or at least watching some of the episodes on You Tube. I noticed that many of the episodes have been posted there.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 13-11-2008 at 10:25.
No new posts 13-11-2008 10:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh welcome welcome welcome!

I see that you're an Eagle ... FANTASTIC! We need more Eagles here to tame the Condors and ward off the doe-eyes swans ...

Do we Swannies still outnumber Eagles??

This is a fun board to play on. We talk about pretty much anything and have a wealth of information about Gatchaman.

Me, personally, Battle of the Planets girl. I've been in love with Mark since I was a little girl ... But these guys keep me in line with Gatchaman... LOL

Do stick around and enjoy!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 13-11-2008 10:37 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Cain

Glad to see you. Tell us a little more about yourself, if you dare, what part of this great world do you come to us from?

Sorry SJ, I believe the Eagles are beating the Swans now. Condor's are in the lead.

No new posts 13-11-2008 13:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Greetings, Cain. It's great to have you here!

No new posts 13-11-2008 14:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Nice to see you, Cain! I wish we could see Capcom vs. Tatsunoko here. I'd buy it for sure! But all we've seen are videos as I presume it's only being released in Asia. Shame, that. We do have some discussion of the game in the Video Games section of this board.

Great to see you here, and glad you're enjoying the show!

No new posts 13-11-2008 14:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Welcome aboard, Cain! Smile I suspect you'll find that Amano's contributions to the original Gatch series are well-appreciated: Katse certainly has a following, and so does Jun. The series was definitely improved by his input.

I haven't been here all that long myself, but I can confirm this is a fun place to hang out. It's great to be able to "talk shop" with other fans. Hope you enjoy!

No new posts 13-11-2008 19:30 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello Cain and welcome to the boards! Please pull up a barstool and tell us about yourself! (are you an Eagle?? That'd be great if you are! We can never have too Eagles around here!! Those Swannies are tough to keep in-line...) Smile

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:16 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Welcome Cain, it's great to see you here. Grouprainbow

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-11-2008 00:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hello Cain! By looking at your avatar, I think you're an Eagle! You just made the Swans happy!

No new posts 14-11-2008 08:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Thanks for the warm welcome guys (ladies?).

Yeah I wasn't quite sure who to choose still being kinda new to the series and all, and because I don't have a definite favorite yet. Thought I'd wait a bit on that.

No new posts 14-11-2008 09:01 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Ah so the gang will be trying to sway you one way or another to increase their clans size, a dangerous admission on these boards....you may end up a swan! Flip

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 14-11-2008 09:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Yess, that's a great idea! Become a Swan, Cain! Pancake

No new posts 14-11-2008 10:00 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ooooo, maybe I should put in a plug for the Owl here.
The smallest team member in clan numbers, but the biggest in size. Wink

Actually I was just noticing: The Swallow has no clan. I guess no one wants to admit they have Swallow tendencies.

No new posts 14-11-2008 14:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm sure as you watch the show you will decide which character you like the most. I'm looking forward to seeing your preferences emerge, Cain!

No new posts 14-11-2008 14:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

So many great characters and really a lot of reasons to like them all.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-11-2008 15:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: