Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » My Baby!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Baby!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
My Baby! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Everybody......... I am pleased to announce that I am having a beautiful baby girl!

No new posts 24-10-2008 05:12 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How exciting! Congrats, Damieon! When is this wonderful event going to happen? Bounce2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-10-2008 09:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer
RE: My Baby! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
Everybody......... I am pleased to announce that I am having a beautiful baby girl!

congratulations! Animeparty

No new posts 24-10-2008 12:41 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations, Dameion! I am very happy for you! Pretty

No new posts 24-10-2008 13:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Congrats on your new baby girl! baby2

No new posts 24-10-2008 13:38 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Congrats and now you will be up at 3 am every morning and then after putting the baby down again attempting but failing to fall aslssp.

Also you will have fun chainging the nappies. My brother did with his 2 daughters.

No new posts 24-10-2008 15:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Congratulations Damieon! Keep us in touch with the joys of fatherhood!

BTW, have you thought of any name?

No new posts 24-10-2008 15:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Wonderful news, Damieon!

No new posts 24-10-2008 17:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Congratulations to you and yours Banana

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-10-2008 18:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Dameion i have heard this already consdiering that i live near u....well man we must make a date for us to hang and talk about the good old days....and congrats on finaly found out what it was gonna be...text me if ya want and tell me what u think the name is gonna be if u want just let me know man how u been and we have to get togehter and play some cards or something that will be fun.....or crazy

No new posts 24-10-2008 18:33 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Congrats, Dameion! Keep us posted!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 24-10-2008 22:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

A toast to your new baby girl Damieon! Cheers

No new posts 25-10-2008 00:29 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Congratulations Damieon...

thumbsup2

When is she due? Or is your daughter here already???

(I became a mum again just last week... its all happening here...)baby2 baby2

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 25-10-2008 at 10:04.
No new posts 25-10-2008 06:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

She is due March 31. We are going to name here Isabella Ann

No new posts 25-10-2008 15:55 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well there u go damieon...That sounds good from here so in march huh...well thats my birthdate month.....so hows ur dueling been going?

No new posts 25-10-2008 16:04 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

As long as she's not born on April 1st! Wink

No new posts 26-10-2008 02:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I was going to say that TJ.
Although my father was born on April 1 and he has no problems. Just a weird sense of humour, but that could be a British thing..... Winknudge

No new posts 26-10-2008 02:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Are we laying down bets??? Condor feral grins

No new posts 26-10-2008 04:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Congrats, Dameion! Is the nursery ready to go, or does it still want the finishing touches?

No new posts 26-10-2008 05:45 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Damieon weres this gonna take place?

No new posts 26-10-2008 05:52 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: