Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Lookie Here!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lookie Here!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Lookie Here! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not sure what this is for...but I stumbled upon this (and the guy is from Hong Kong even!)...3D Gatchaman test...

3d Animation Website

3D Gatchaman

SWEET! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 21-09-2008 at 01:47.
No new posts 21-09-2008 01:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, and I just HAVE to throw in this!

Gatchaman and Friends Video Game

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-09-2008 01:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those first ones are interesting, Springie, but that last video had mepound !!!!! OMG< I was laughing so hard, especially at the end...

No new posts 21-09-2008 04:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Oh for the love . . . that looks like someone filched the character animation and audio tracks from Tatsunoko Fight! The background is the only thing that doesn't match. Who was directing Tekkaman in that fight, I wonder: a kindergartner could have done better than that. Tongue

No new posts 21-09-2008 06:19 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I keep wondering what the castle remnants floating in the sky are all about. I agree, the last part is funny!

No new posts 21-09-2008 07:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Oh, and I just HAVE to throw in this!

Gatchaman and Friends Video Game

What the...........

I have a quest.....no 2 questions about the this one.

1) How come the life bar suddenely going back up after being knocked down repeatly?

2) Who was controlling Ken, because hhis punches and kicks were no where near to hit that robot thingy.

No new posts 21-09-2008 08:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I keep wondering what the castle remnants floating in the sky are all about. I agree, the last part is funny!

Count Ego's perhaps?

No new posts 21-09-2008 08:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I was in hysterics over the video game, too...esp. when Jun comes in...the first time, she gets the guys pretty good, ad then she comes in kicking air! pound And don't you just love the team at the end?

No new posts 21-09-2008 11:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Thank you for sharing the links for those videos, Springie. They are very interesting to watch.

I really love the last video in which the creator is using the M.U.G.E.N software to create a fighting game based on Ken & Tekkaman and thought that I would like to share some information about M.U.G.E.N here.

Mugen (in Japanese means "Infinite" or "No Limit") is a freeware 2D fighting game engine, which allow users to create their own 2D fighting game. This software allows you to create your own characters, background stages, background music, life bars, fighting combos, etc, to the likes of Capcom's"Street Fighters" and SNK's "King Of Fighters".

I also would like to answer Metaliant's questions:
1. The life bar will refill by itself because I believe that the creator is playing Ken and Tekkaman in Practice Mode. In fighting game, Practice mode means that whenever you attack your opponent, the life bar of the opponent will keep on refilling by itself, basically to give you more chances to practise in fighting against an opponent. Practice mode also means that the opponent will NOT attack you at all, again, to give you chances to practise your fighting combos, Big Grin

2. I believe that the creator himself is playing Ken, basically he just wanted to show us some fighting combos that he has created for Ken, and that was why Ken didn't really attack Tekkaman aggressively.

I love that the creator used Jun as Ken's sidekick. In fighting game, Jun will be called as an "Assist" character. Whenever needed, the main character can call the "Assist" character to put some damage to the opponent. Really think that the creator should have created a"Tornado Fighters" combo for Ken & Jun together, Big Grin

And of course, the "Firebird" Special moves at the end of the video was just fantastic.

I also love the background, and if I am not wrong, I really think that the creator took the background of the floating castle from the anime "Saint Seiya". The floating castle are basically the residence of the Zodiac Soldiers.

Judging from this video, I have to say that the creator has done a very good job using the M.U.G.E.N software. He definitely masters the software!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 21-09-2008 at 13:57.
No new posts 21-09-2008 13:51 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

OMG! I'm ROFL 2 here!! What was that??

I don't know which was funnier.... Ken kicking at air or his moonwalk! pound

BTW, thank you Saturn for the info about the program! It makes more sense now!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-09-2008 14:35 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Thanks for the information, Saturn! I'd never heard of M.U.G.E.N. before.

Now, if we can just get the creator of this clip to replace Tekkaman with Zark...

No new posts 21-09-2008 15:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
I also would like to answer Metaliant's questions:
1. The life bar will refill by itself because I believe that the creator is playing Ken and Tekkaman in Practice Mode. In fighting game, Practice mode means that whenever you attack your opponent, the life bar of the opponent will keep on refilling by itself, basically to give you more chances to practise in fighting against an opponent. Practice mode also means that the opponent will NOT attack you at all, again, to give you chances to practise your fighting combos, Big Grin

2. I believe that the creator himself is playing Ken, basically he just wanted to show us some fighting combos that he has created for Ken, and that was why Ken didn't really attack Tekkaman aggressively.

And of course, the "Firebird" Special moves at the end of the video was just fantastic.

Thank you for answering those questions and yeah, the Firebird special move was brilliant.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 21-09-2008 at 16:11.
No new posts 21-09-2008 16:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Now, if we can just get the creator of this clip to replace Tekkaman with Zark...

I have heard the word mugen but not the software and yeah I second that idea with replacing Tekkaman with Zark.

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
OMG! I'm ROFL 2 here!! What was that??

I don't know which was funnier.... Ken kicking at air or his moonwalk! pound

BTW, thank you Saturn for the info about the program! It makes more sense now!

I was thinking the same thing about Ken Lol I love how Jun just charges in out of no where and decks the Tekkaman Laugh1

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:22 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

That video was awesome. I loved the firebird at the end... also when he called in Jun to help him.

Thanks Springie for sharing all of them with us.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:43 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Oh, LB, that's perfect!!!! Reminds me of that BOTP game they had going for awhile where Mark was in his plane shooting at targets that looked like Zark....

FWIW, I think you can kill Zark in the Gatch Doom WAD. I've never played it myself though, so I can't say for sure.

No new posts 21-09-2008 17:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The video game looked like fun! The swan swooped in and out so fast I thought she was the "pink shadow."

No new posts 21-09-2008 23:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
The video game looked like fun! The swan swooped in and out so fast I thought she was the "pink shadow."

She is! Laugh1 she jumped up just as fast too.

No new posts 22-09-2008 01:03 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Hi all!

If the guy programmed it himself, he did a nice job, but it was definitely "inspired" by (I.E. Liberally ripped off from...) the Tatsunoko Fight Playstation game. That game was a basic two-person fighting game that featured various Tatsunoko characters, including Ken and Tekkaman. The audio tracks, the fighting techniques, and the special moves he used (With guest characters like Jun and the Firebird) there were lifted straight from Tatsunoko Fight.

James

No new posts 22-09-2008 01:36 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Barrdwing
Hi all!

If the guy programmed it himself, he did a nice job, but it was definitely "inspired" by (I.E. Liberally ripped off from...) the Tatsunoko Fight Playstation game. That game was a basic two-person fighting game that featured various Tatsunoko characters, including Ken and Tekkaman. The audio tracks, the fighting techniques, and the special moves he used (With guest characters like Jun and the Firebird) there were lifted straight from Tatsunoko Fight.

James

ITA, James!The Mugen software did allow you to rip off any characters, fighting combos, music,etc, from any official games out there. As much as I declare myelf as a Playstation freak, I have never heard about the Tatsunoko Fight game before. Thank you so much for the info, James. You are always the best when it comes to Gatch info, Bowdown 2

No new posts 22-09-2008 08:37 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: