Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Video Clip Help, Please
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Video Clip Help, Please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer
Video Clip Help, Please Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

First I'd like to say thanks for all the warm greetings and encouragements. You guys are the best.

Now for my request. I've had a crazy video idea rolling around in my mind for months, but if I were to try it I'd need a little help. It's called "What the Heck Were They Thinking" and would show some of those head slapping, eye rolling, laughfest moments we all love. You know, clips like Joe suggesting he deliver one of his specials, the super BM (Must have been spicy chili night at Jun's Joint), Red Impulse in his bright red flight suit and goggles--actually Katse in disguise--and Ken in birdstyle politely sipping tea and chatting (not a freak show at all), and the infamous..... EXPLODING BANANA GRENADES--WATCH OUT!!!

So guys, what are your favorite ridiculous Gatcha moments that stick out in your memories? I'm sure you folks can come up with some doozies. I still haven't made it through the entire series yet. I'll be watching the last disc tomorrow.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

No new posts 08-04-2008 18:03 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There's a Gatch II ep where Ryu eats THROUGH HIS VISOR!!!!! That's one talented Owl!

Also eatingwise, there's a Gatch I ep where they're in a Wild West town and Jun and Jinpei are sitting in a restaurant eating spaghetti.... in full Birdstyle with visors on. That's also the one where they go rafting in Birdstyle.

The 'future' ep with the big statue of Berg Katse and the crazy Nambu come to mind. Also the Auora ep where Nambu and Ryu turn into animals, only to be miraculously cured when Joe beats them up a bit. In the Trachodon ep, Ryu takes out a Galactor while running naked out of the shower. And what about the crazy old dude who was somehow the best shooter since Condor Joe?

you've got to include those great Galactor uniforms too... Big Grin

And don't EVEN get me started on the ridiculous puppy ep. Too many things to mention there...

No new posts 08-04-2008 19:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Where do I begin? What about the Big Foot ep, where Jinpei comes out all slicked up for his birthday?

Hmmm... and drunk Katse? (I forgot which ep, but the one where he thinks the SNT are ghosts)

There is also a spot in one of the eps where Jun and Ken are sneaking through a base, and stop to look at Ryu and Jinpei across the hal, tripping over each other while trying to be "sneaky"...

and when the team dressed up as mummies...Ooo...what about the crazy disguises? Ken as Katse...Joe going incognito on BC island...Oh...and the goons...I love the way some of the goons die so ridiculously...

Oh! And the Captains wardrobes...need I say more???pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-04-2008 20:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

For me, the best "what the heck were they thinking" episode that comes to mind right now is the one where the team defeats a bunch of Devil Stars at a fashion show by wearing roller skates. I think it was called "The Devil's Fashion Show."

No new posts 08-04-2008 20:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

7zark7

What were they thinking?

'Nuff said.

No new posts 08-04-2008 20:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

Thanks for the replies so far. I can see it will be a looong video. I don't know if I'll be able to stop laughing long enough to finish it. I do love this show!

No new posts 08-04-2008 20:55 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: