Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Pink Panther's car
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pink Panther's car
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Pink Panther's car Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sometime late last year I saw a pink car stopped at a crossing, which I was using. I kid you not and thought I take a photo of it.

Apparently I have seen it several times on the same road and see it going past me in the retail park that my store is in.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 07-04-2008 at 20:01.
No new posts 07-04-2008 19:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Must be Jun's new car... she wanted it to match her birdstyle! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-04-2008 20:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's very.... pink!

No new posts 07-04-2008 21:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's what I thought. Apparently, it's a woman who owns the car. Must like pink. I wonder what her house looks like. Pink here, there, everywhere.

No new posts 07-04-2008 22:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

For some reason I think: Mary K Cosmetics.....

Does/did she not use to give her top sales people pink cars as rewards for their efforts.
Or was that a dream I had?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 07-04-2008 at 23:02.
No new posts 07-04-2008 23:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
For some reason I think: Mary K Cosmetics.....

Does/did she not use to give her top sales people pink cars as rewards for their efforts.
Or was that a dream I had?

You're correct, but I think they were a much paler shade of pink. I've had the same car for nearly ten years, and I'm really tired of the fact that it's green, but compared to that pink, I love my green car!

No new posts 07-04-2008 23:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Green? But that's a Galactor color!

Of course, my car is red... and I am pretty far from being a Red Impulse fan. Wink

No new posts 07-04-2008 23:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

<Hino thinks about this for a minute...>

Hmmm, my car is black... That would mean... Blackbirds??? Oops, that's not very good. Freak9

I think I'll stay with my original assessment, and that is the fact that it's a Nissan - something I'm sure the Condor would be proud of! Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-04-2008 00:05 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Wow! That's ummmm....very '80's pink! I'm not a fan of the the colour pink in general but I kind of like that...if anything just for the "going against the grain" value!

You certainly wouldn't lose it in the parking lot while Xmas shopping. Or if you were in an accident the other driver couldn't say that they didn't see you! How could you miss it? Then again maybe they were trying to hit you!

And no using that car as the 'get away' car in any illegal undertaking...LOL

No new posts 08-04-2008 05:48 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Green? But that's a Galactor color!

Of course, my car is red... and I am pretty far from being a Red Impulse fan. Wink

Remember, green is also the Owl's colour.

No new posts 08-04-2008 17:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
Wow! That's ummmm....very '80's pink! I'm not a fan of the the colour pink in general but I kind of like that...if anything just for the "going against the grain" value!

You certainly wouldn't lose it in the parking lot while Xmas shopping. Or if you were in an accident the other driver couldn't say that they didn't see you! How could you miss it? Then again maybe they were trying to hit you!

And no using that car as the 'get away' car in any illegal undertaking...LOL

It would be funny to see on one of those police chases programmes.

No new posts 08-04-2008 17:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

"Bad boys, bad boys
Watchya gonna do
Watchya gonna do when they come for you?"

Something tells me making an escape in a hot pink car is not #1 on the list!! Laugh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 08-04-2008 at 22:59.
No new posts 08-04-2008 22:59 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

We're going riding on the freeway of love
Wind against my back
We're going riding on the freeway of love
In a pink Cadillac!

No new posts 09-04-2008 00:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

I love you for your pink Cadillac
Crushed velvet seats
Riding in the back
Oozing down the street
Waving to the girls
Feeling out of sight
Spending all my money
On a Saturday night
Honey I just wonder what you do there in back
Of your pink Cadillac
Pink Cadillac

Hmmm, sounds like the Condor's theme song!! Lol2

No new posts 09-04-2008 00:30 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

The Condor can park his 'pink Cadillac' in my 'garage' anytime! Big Grin

No new posts 09-04-2008 01:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Must be Jun's new car... she wanted it to match her birdstyle! Winknudge

ROTFL Thats what I thought when I first saw it!

No new posts 09-04-2008 04:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was walking down the street to my house and walked past yet ANOTHER pink car.

No new posts 09-04-2008 14:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

They're coming for you, Met.... Car

No new posts 09-04-2008 16:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

But why me. Crying5

No new posts 09-04-2008 16:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
But why me. Crying5

Because you're soooo smexy! Bigkiss

No new posts 09-04-2008 17:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: