Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Disorder in the House - The Snack J Blues
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disorder in the House - The Snack J Blues
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Disorder in the House - The Snack J Blues Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's a little side project I've been working on. It takes place in the DITH universe, and it was fun as crap to write. Let me know how you like it!!!

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 7.19 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 12-01-2008 15:35 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, a side plot!!!!
Do you want it sent to you again Springie?

No new posts 13-01-2008 03:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks so much for sending it to me, CD! I am still having trouble downloading

Tone, I was cracking up through this...it gives "Jun's Joint" a whole new meaning!!! LOL

and Ken is admitting things now?? SWOON!! I'd love to read more...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-01-2008 03:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Tone, The Eagle is just pathetic! Maybe Nambu will kick him out of the team and he'll take a job as Ego's flunkey! I love it!

No new posts 13-01-2008 07:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I guess noone's reading this stuff.... I understand if it's not very captivating. I guess it's harder to hold your attention than to get it.... Hmmmm....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 16-01-2008 06:03 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I did read the Fic Tone!

No new posts 16-01-2008 06:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I wasn't refering to you Amy... I mean the rest of these guys. I guess what I have done since TJ left has gotten me exiled.....

I have commited so many unpardonable acts....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 16-01-2008 06:08 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

It won't download for me either Arrrgghhhh

No new posts 16-01-2008 08:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I read it Tone and it was awesome!! Once again you hit the characters perfectly!

Great side story! Now back to DITH!! Kinky

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-01-2008 11:49 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Ebony, I can send it to you, if you would like. Just PM me your email addy and I'll send it over.

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 16-01-2008 11:50 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Tone, it does not look good to have your character start begging. Devil1

You might give someone the wrong idea about you.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 16-01-2008 at 13:48.
No new posts 16-01-2008 13:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Begging?? Oh no. I'm was going for more of the "martryr" look...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 16-01-2008 14:23 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I really need to understand why some of you cannot download the files Smile

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 16-01-2008 14:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

CEP when I click on download it doesn't open the file for some reason.

It doesn't give the option of pressing OK for the download to happen in the box...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 16-01-2008 at 22:21.
No new posts 16-01-2008 22:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Ebony, I can send it to you, if you would like. Just PM me your email addy and I'll send it over.

OK Hino I will do that thanks!

No new posts 16-01-2008 22:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hmmm I think I know what the problem may be, ill see if I can fix it sometime this weekend Elfwink2

No new posts 17-01-2008 08:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes... make it so they can get this stuff, and read it, and be hooked on it!!! mwahahahahaha!!!!

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 18-01-2008 06:10 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Thanks so much for sending it to me, CD! I am still having trouble downloading

Tone, I was cracking up through this...it gives "Jun's Joint" a whole new meaning!!! LOL

and Ken is admitting things now?? SWOON!! I'd love to read more...

mmm Ken got a bit wild...Shame he couldn't tell her sober, but then he trouble at the best of times with women...LOL

No new posts 18-01-2008 08:47 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I really need to understand why some of you cannot download the files Smile

I think my problem may be my computer...I download and zip up the file, bit when i go to unzip, it says the file is corrupt...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 18-01-2008 10:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Springie you only need to download, rename the file so it includes the .zip extension and then try to unzip it Smile

You dont need to zip it and then try to unzip the zipped up file.

No new posts 18-01-2008 10:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: