Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagles, Galactors, and Zarks - oh my!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagles, Galactors, and Zarks - oh my!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Eagles, Galactors, and Zarks - oh my! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone been keeping tabs on the Gatchamaniacs tally on the landing page?? It seems we've had a few additions! We're up to 7 Eagles (only 1 behind the Condors!), 4 Galactors, and believe it or not, 2 Zarks!

Ok, all you newbies, come out come out wherever you are! We don't bite - honest! Well, except for maybe Amy. But if you leave Ego alone, you'll be ok. Wink3

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-01-2008 11:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I notice it as well, I sometimes look at the main page to see if CEP has any updates there...We are a friendly bunch so don't be shy. War breaks out only once in a while between the Swans and the Eagle bashers...If your a fan then please join in!

Well as usual I put in my two cents worth..

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 03-01-2008 at 12:04.
No new posts 03-01-2008 12:03 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We needmore Swannies!!! We must retain control!!!!!!

No new posts 08-01-2008 09:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Actually, I thought Kimi and GG would be the ones scrambling for new recruits, since the Eagles are about to overtake the Condors! bump2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-01-2008 13:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Oh, let's see... We're 4 Gallactors. Will just hire the 2 Zarks out there ( they're good to do the Eagle-bashing) and that makes the 6 of us baddies. Hey Hino, have you counted the Lord Katses too?

No new posts 08-01-2008 18:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: