Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Why doesn't this ring a bell?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Why doesn't this ring a bell?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Why doesn't this ring a bell? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw where someone on Deviant Art was excited to meet a voice actor...and they said that this guy did the voice for Takahara on Gatchaman...
Does anyone know who Takahara is? I can't recall...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-12-2007 22:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

From the home of the white shadow....

quote:
#3: "The Giant Mummy that Calls Storms": When Ken is assigned bodyguard duty to Professor Takahara, he finds he has something in common with Takahara's nephew, Makoto, whose father is also a pilot missing in a crash. When this pilot returns, both Ken and the professor have a hard time explaining to the boy that his long lost father is actually Katse in disguise. This is the first episode Ken mentions his own father.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 10-12-2007 22:09 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ahhhhhh...ok....Thank you, Meridian!!!! That's not an ep I watch very much...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-12-2007 22:54 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

FWIW, I didn't recognize the name either, Springie.

No new posts 10-12-2007 23:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

:giggle:

Same here, TJ... But I plead ignorance mainly because of the fact I am a BotP girl ...

BTW I LOVE your avatar ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 11-12-2007 01:18 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
BTW I LOVE your avatar ...

Thank you! I thought it was a particularly good shot of Jun. It's a screenshot I took from Gatch II.

No new posts 11-12-2007 01:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Considering there are 105 EPS it is hard to remember all of the minor characters that came into it along the way.

TJ so you did change your avatar!

No new posts 11-12-2007 04:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

LOL, it is now you've noticed?

No new posts 11-12-2007 16:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

LOL, it is now you've noticed?

In her defense Amy, she has been busy with a little one.
But I agree Amy looking after a little one can not take up that much time. Especially as she is now a stay at home Mum. Wink

No new posts 11-12-2007 16:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I already knew this, but it is clear that you and Amy do not look after babies, CD. It is AMAZING how much time a tiny person can take up. Wink

No new posts 11-12-2007 23:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey! If I can look after 23, 6 years olds every week day then what difficulty can 1 eight month old be? After all they are not crawling all over the place yet. Biglaugh1

But I do know how much time they take up. I do a lot of looking after friends babies/children when they and their partner need some "alone" time. I do have to say the best part is when I can give them back to their parents again, then I can drop into bed for the rest of the day/night.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-12-2007 at 00:09.
No new posts 11-12-2007 23:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I already knew this, but it is clear that you and Amy do not look after babies, CD. It is AMAZING how much time a tiny person can take up. Wink

Actualy I used to do baby sitting jobs in my spare time. 3 to 6 years old, but the little monters can drive you crazy!

No new posts 12-12-2007 05:36 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy, Amy, Amy.... 3-6 years old is the PERFECT age for Gatch indoctrination! I had mine watching at ages 3 and 5, and look at them now, wanting KNT costumes for Christmas!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 12-12-2007 at 13:44.
No new posts 12-12-2007 13:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Amy, Amy, Amy.... 3-6 years old is the PERFECT age for Gatch indoctrination! I had mine watching at ages 3 and 5, and look at them now, wanting KNT costumes for Christmas!

So I will be doing them a service by introducing Gatch/BOTP to them in the new year will I? Smile
I think I have mentioned, I want to do a superhero's unit with the children.
I can't wait until the New Year. Snoopy Dance

No new posts 12-12-2007 17:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Geez, TJ I've only tried to indoctrinate them with being nice and stay put! Maybe I'll have more luck with Gatch!

No new posts 12-12-2007 18:09 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Egobossler's enough to scare ANY child into behaving! Wink

No new posts 12-12-2007 18:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Egobossler's enough to scare ANY child into behaving! Wink

You're wrong! He's such a cutie behind that cold facade! Just look at his relationship with his son Helm!

No new posts 12-12-2007 18:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
You're wrong! He's such a cutie behind that cold facade! Just look at his relationship with his son Helm!

Uh... yeah... screaming and yelling at him.... Wink

No new posts 12-12-2007 21:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Uh... yeah... screaming and yelling at him.... Wink

It's because of the stress. Oh, but guess who's going to be the nanny?

No new posts 13-12-2007 12:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Um.... I know who WAS the nanny.... and I'm still not sure what happened the first time...

No new posts 13-12-2007 14:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: