Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Greetings!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greetings!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer
Cool Greetings!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Greetings fellow GatchFans. AS you can guess by the simple fact that I am posting this message here, I'm new in town. Quick blurb about me, I'm 30 years, father of two beautiful, wondrerful little birds, a martial artist, a role player, and a fan of Gatchaman since I was to young to remember. I was one of those kids who would race home everyday from school to see whichever version of it was airing at the time. As I got older, I started getting more and more interested in the original version of it. And that has, ultimately, brought me here. And so with that I say:

"Spread your wings and fly."

Dormagus

No new posts 26-10-2007 03:07 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Raggletag Raggletag is a Male

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-01-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome, Dormagus!! I'm sure you'll have a great time here. I see you live in Bethlehem, PA. That's not too far from here actually. My ex-girlfriend lives there too, but I won't hold that against you. ;P

Have fun!

No new posts 26-10-2007 04:03 Raggletag is offline Send an Email to Raggletag Homepage of Raggletag Search for Posts by Raggletag Add Raggletag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: raggletag11

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Raggletag,

Actually, I don't live there yet. I'm actually moving next weekend. But it's close enough for ISO work.

No new posts 26-10-2007 05:37 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Welcome welcome to the madness Animeparty

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 26-10-2007 07:37 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome, Dormagus! It's aways good to meet another fan! Animejoy

We have a huge "flock" of Swans here who love Eagles! bump2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-10-2007 at 09:06.
No new posts 26-10-2007 09:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Welcome Dormagus! It's good to have another Gatchfan around!welcome

No new posts 26-10-2007 11:10 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Welcome Dormagus! Booze

*passes one over to Dormagus*

No new posts 26-10-2007 12:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Yayyyy! Another Eagle! We're starting to gain on those Swans!! dancing

Welcome Dormagus! I'm fairly new myself, but I've found that once you get used to the insanity, this is a fun place to be!

Hinotori (<--- a Northeast US resident too!)

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 26-10-2007 12:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome to the insanity Dormagus.

I would invit you into the rubber room but the insanity seems t have spread across the entire board.

No new posts 26-10-2007 12:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi Dormagus! welcome

It's great to see you here! We love Eagles, don't we Swannies?

*Nods all around from the flock of Swannies.*

I'm a roleplayer too. DH and I are currently DMing Rod of Seven Parts, updated for Version 3.5 and our own little quirky sidequests. A little while ago James sold me a set of Gatch miniatures, and I've been trying to think of a roleplaying adventure to use them in ever since. Tim (Sosai X on this board) has also written up character stats for the Birdies in some other system... Heroes I think? He'll be able to fill you in if you want to Gatchify your roleplaying.

Welcome to the madness! woohoo Luvu1 Party3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 26-10-2007 at 21:56.
No new posts 26-10-2007 13:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Welcome to the madness Domagus! I too live in the northeast.

CD is correct, the madness has spread across the whole board!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-10-2007 14:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Madness, I assure you, is nothing new to me. I'm sure I will be infecting all of you with some of mine and you will be infecting me with some of yours.

I look forward to it.

Dormagus

No new posts 26-10-2007 21:38 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

It does not look like you Swans will have to do much corrupting here.
He seems to be fitting right in.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 26-10-2007 at 22:04.
No new posts 26-10-2007 22:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance Snoopy Dance

I think you're right, CD!

No new posts 26-10-2007 22:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Sosai X Sosai X is a Male
Master Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

welcome

Welcome to the boards, Dormagus. This place offers personalized straight jackets. Put yours on, get comfortable, and enjoy the madness. Spin1

Oh ya, TJ was close when she said I did some Gatchaman RPG conversions but not for 'Heroes' but for the Villains & Vigilantes rpg.

Cheers,
Tim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sosai X on 27-10-2007 at 00:21.
No new posts 27-10-2007 00:19 Sosai X is offline Send an Email to Sosai X Homepage of Sosai X Search for Posts by Sosai X Add Sosai X to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Dormagus! Grouphug

What sort of roleplaying do you do?

Do you write fics or draw?

You will see we have a collection of fics and pics on the board to enjoy and stoke your passions for all things gatch!

So sit down relax and let the insanity take over Smile

No new posts 27-10-2007 10:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lately, the roleplaying that I've done has all been through White Wolf. But I've done D&D, Star Wars d20 (shoot me later), Legend of the Five Rings and I think that's it. All table top stuff. About the only online "Roleplaying" I do is when I play City of Heroes.

I don't draw. I just don't have the talent for free hand. Though some will disagree with me. All of my training was in mechanical drawing.So, if you want diagrams of ships or weapons, that I can probabley do.

As for fics, The planets have to be aligned just right during the third blue moon in a year and I MIGHT get an idea for a fic. Finishing it is a whole new set of circumstances. But I am trying to get back into it.

Dormagus

No new posts 27-10-2007 16:22 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, if you need Poke to finish any of this stuff, you've come to the right place!

If not, you can simply enjoy what others have produced.

In any case, we hope that you join in the craziness around here!

No new posts 27-10-2007 16:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

TJ is very good at encouraging people

No new posts 28-10-2007 17:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
TJ is very good at encouraging people

But only if, deep down, they really WANT to be encouraged. Wink

No new posts 28-10-2007 17:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: